Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 06:58 PM

3,928 posts, read 11,577,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Tarpon Springs does not have the quality schools that Palm Harbor has unless you mean the Tarpon area that borders Eastlake 34688 zip code. Oldsmar does have nice rentals in Eastlake Woodlands area, again make sure what school zone you are in!
Sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Brooker Creek Elementary in Tarpon is a very good school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2011, 09:26 PM

7,124 posts, read 8,625,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaKaren View Post
Sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Brooker Creek Elementary in Tarpon is a very good school.
Yes but that is in the 34688 not 34689(which I said to stay away from)

Old 03-13-2011, 07:01 AM

471 posts, read 1,657,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yes but that is in the 34688 not 34689(which I said to stay away from)
You must check the zone map carefully for this area of Pinellas or you may end up at a school different than you expected. For example, as the zone currently is drawn, if you live east of 19 in Palm Harbor, Palm Harbor University is not the assigned HS, south of Tampa rd is Countryside, north is Tarpon Springs.

Some apts in PH in addition to Innisbrook and San Marino are Country Place, Madison Oaks, several at Boot Ranch, Meadowlake, Harbor Towne on CR1, lansbrook village.

Safety Harbor-you can find rentals from owners in some of the condo complexes, but I know of only 1 apt. complex in Safety Harbor-bayshore palms-but don't know anything about it.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:40 AM

7,124 posts, read 8,625,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariad View Post
You must check the zone map carefully for this area of Pinellas or you may end up at a school different than you expected. For example, as the zone currently is drawn, if you live east of 19 in Palm Harbor, Palm Harbor University is not the assigned HS, south of Tampa rd is Countryside, north is Tarpon Springs.

Some apts in PH in addition to Innisbrook and San Marino are Country Place, Madison Oaks, several at Boot Ranch, Meadowlake, Harbor Towne on CR1, lansbrook village.

Safety Harbor-you can find rentals from owners in some of the condo complexes, but I know of only 1 apt. complex in Safety Harbor-bayshore palms-but don't know anything about it.
Great info! I agree with all your suggestions except Harbor Towne on CR1. My mom lived in Countrywoods for 10 years and I saw a definte decline in that complex, your other picks to my knowledge are great!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay