U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2011, 09:28 AM

78 posts, read 172,303 times

Advertisements

My wife needs to have her wisdom teeth extracted and we don't have any insurance right now and wondering if anyone knows any cheap dental clinics in the Tampa area that we can have these pulled?

We just moved here this past weekend really don't know any of the area yet. (We live in Apollo Beach)

Thanks in advance.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 PM
EB2

1,927 posts, read 5,727,772 times
Most general dentists will do it.

However, I had my bottom wisdoms pulled by a general dentist in 2005, IIR. I STILL have tons of scar tissue, and they butchered the job. I had to constantly go into the office to have my wounds cleaned out (sutures, food, etc falling into holes). Took about a month to heal to the point that I could comfortably eat.

In 2008 I had my tops pulled by an oral surgeon. Really, really wish I would have done that with my bottoms. Don't regret it at all, and I highly recommend him to all that are looking for an oral surgeon. Took half the healing time, and he even called the house the night that I had one pulled (two separate extractions). Also gives a light "discount" if you have the second pulled in a certain frame of time. Literally no scarring. Amazing guy, with great bedside manners.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay