Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 09:43 AM

6 posts, read 12,724 times

Advertisements

I will like to mention that the sales representative that took care of me and my family when i was going throught the purchasing phase was Mr. Dennis. His attention to detail and professionalism made my family's dream come true. (Sales representative award of the year, given by my family) Thanks Mr. Dennis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 11:53 AM

265 posts, read 974,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureanoale View Post
The amneties look brand new as of today. I went this morning by it, since the weather is beautiful today. The pool area, basketball court, kids playground and the running park looks great. I really dont know were this comments come from that the amneties are rundown. In the 10 months i have lived here i have not encounter or heard any rumors of any crime or anything of that nature in this community. The water can be expensive if you irrigate your lawn everyday. With that said, you can reduced cost by installing a separate meter on your sprinkler system so you dont get charged for sewege use. My last month water bill was $39. I will post a copy of my water bill if anyone wants to see it. I will post pics of amneties in my facebook account under Raul Laureano Cheveres, there you can see an up to date on what is going on at Harbour Isles. Thanks.
As a resident from 2007, I can assure you things are not what they once were. Things are getting better now that the original developer is out of the picture. I'd encourage you to talk to a resident who's been there since the beginning if you should get a chance.

As for crime, lets see if you recognize the neighborhood from this video released by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ucW...eature=related

I'm glad your excited about the neighborhood, but if your going to represent us on a public website you really owe it to yourself to do your homework. There were cars broke into in the past week in Harbour Isles as well a well documented history of theft, vandalism, and other petty crimes. My home was burglarized once in 09' and again in 2010.

No place is perfect and I love my home, but to be sure HI is not the utopia you make it out to be.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalese View Post
Hello - my husband and I are planning to relocate in the Tampa Bay area. We are currently in SoCal and have been greatly disappointed with the housing market..it is crazy!! DH is from Tampa Bay before he joined the military so familiar with the Tampa city area but not so much with the new suburbs. I was in Tampa last week to take the bar exam and took a day off to look at the new developments in the Apollo/Ruskin area. I was just wondering if anyone here has any thoughts on those 2 developments and the surrounding area. Harbour Isles is the community right across from Mira Bay (way to expensive) and we are looking at the KB homes, and Bahia Lakes is a Ryland Homes development.

DH is a network security engineer and currently looking for a job in the area. We are in the chicken or egg situation as we don't know if should go ahead and buy a place since build out will take at least half a year or find a job first. How is the job market for IT and legal in the area?

Thanks for any information.
saurez harber Isle$ 80 hoa yrly,$ 181 property tax windsor home $253k 4/3/3 pool, walk path , play ground, etc. apollo beach fl
Del webb 55yr or 46 yr Iam no kids under 19 propert has alot to offer you. $209k 3/2 no mowing, no water, no weeding, security gaurd 24/7, day trips, tennis, gym, heat pools, spa,s, walk path, billard, activitie daily, day trips. I am moving there. just plus plus hoa 244 month, basic cable incuded, once year pressure hose your roof. wow wow see lesli de l webb south fall apolli beach fl best price in homes if under budget like me.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:42 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
wow - that was pretty difficult to read
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay