Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 05:13 AM

11 posts, read 222,062 times

Advertisements

well my house is paid in full....my boat is paid in full....if i want to stop working tomorrow and never work again i can....
i only put a joke on here because of people like you always putting florida down..thats it...but you got your thing in a up roar about it...if you hate florida so bad..well just leave...dont try to make people look bad because you hate florida...as for people who lose there job, i feel sorry for them...no one should ever lose there job...im only 47, when i was 15 i was looking towards my future...so i put money away,invested money and made out good...i do work hard for everything i have!!!! some people just want hand outs and wont work....or turn to crime to get money.....thats good you have a canal..so do i...all paid for....i have a 42 inch tv...yours is bigger then mine...do i care? NO....good for you..as for my car..it is a beater...i really dont need a good car..no need for me to show i have some cash in the bank....well we have almost the same things..but im happy and your not...i really do wish you all the luck in finding what your looking for.....i hope you and your family make it big time...and the only way to do this is get out of florida and go to texas as you want to...im staying because i love it here...if you need help to pack the moving van..ask me..i'll help you pack....anyways....my god bless you,and have a great life..bye now..your friend the florida cracker..

What happens when you lose your job for one of any reasons (because as the adage goes nothing is certain but death and taxes) and you lose your house and pool and boat, would you still be happy.....you keep reiterating those same items. If tables were completely turned on you would you still love it all? If you lived in a shack with a beater for a car, and had to collect unemployment, would you. If you could not find a job for a year or two would you? Would you do what others do and relocate? This, thank God ,has not happened to me, but it may have happened to many here in Florida. As for me I have been screwed over by Floridians and all set. I am presently living on a canal with an inground pool watching tv on a 52", still not happy being here. Got Corona and Miller in the fridge oh got a grill, still not finding happiness here despite all that.[/quote]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2007, 07:26 PM

15 posts, read 70,557 times
Should I be laughing or crying after reading this thread?? I'm packing my
bags and car to move to Florida?!

Old 08-14-2007, 05:51 AM

11 posts, read 222,062 times
No...clearwater is great!!!!!!!you'll love it here..check out the beach when you get here...and the st petersburg bridge fishing pier. so dont worry.. i was only joking... to many people on here that have to put florida down all the time..i wish they would just move out if they hate it that bad...welcome to florida...and have fun...your in the right place for it...

Old 08-14-2007, 09:50 AM

442 posts, read 2,912,173 times
As a Former Countryside Cougar...LOL i know the laughing stock of High School Football when i was there ....But we could wip ur buts in wreslting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2007, 11:17 AM

1 posts, read 7,681 times
Default Hi Seebe

I just wanted to say "Way to Go"! If your not happy where your at then change it! I may be transferring to St. Pet in the next month. Can you tell me between Largo and Seminole which one is better for a single parent? I have a 12 year old son and really would like to get in the safest neighborhood that I can and still be slightly affordable. I'll be working in downtown St. Pet and really don't want to commute any further than I have to.

Thanks for any help.

Old 09-08-2007, 08:37 AM

192 posts, read 1,164,478 times
Make a liberal angry: work hard, prosper, enjoy a carefree lifestyle in sunny Florida and feel good about your accomplishments, and rely on big government for nothing!

Old 09-09-2007, 05:23 PM

8 posts, read 48,681 times
^I agree.

Thankfully this post was a joke. Definetly nice to see some people like FL!

Old 09-10-2007, 07:16 AM

3,982 posts, read 10,458,258 times
wait, where are the Hookers?

Old 10-12-2007, 09:25 AM

233 posts, read 701,018 times
It's high on our list of places to move. We just may be there in the next year or two.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:46 AM

428 posts, read 1,472,095 times
I used to work in Scientologyville until recently. NOt bad now, but wait till the aliens come!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay