Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 01:42 PM

183 posts, read 534,159 times

Advertisements

What are some of the least expensive options for parking at TPA. I see that you can park off site for about $7/day or on-site for anywhere from $9-$15, but I assume they would be full during the holidays. I will be flying during mid-December. Any tips, etc would be appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2011, 02:42 PM

4,696 posts, read 7,893,054 times
Long term parking at TPA airport is the option we take each time we fly.
And we fly very often for the holidays, no problem in getting a parking ever.

Old 11-19-2011, 06:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
The economy parking at TIA is very good, but somewhat expensive. I think $9/day. The shuttle runs frequently and I can't remember waiting more than 10-15 mins max for the shuttle to pick me up. Very good service, imo. You can usually find under cover parking as well, so your car isn't exposed to the elements while you're gone. The area is well lit w/ cameras so I feel very secure. You can pay by credit card if you need to.

I've never used any of those off-site parking services.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:16 PM

Thanks for the help, sounds like parking on site is best.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:49 PM

10 posts, read 43,720 times
A1 parking is the best. its right before the aiport...just google it. 7$ a day and they have free kerug cofee and water. they valet your car too.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:37 AM

Never used them but they've gotten a variety of reviews:

I have been using A-1 since 2002, usually weekly, traveling for business. I also use them 2-3 times yearly when we go on vacation. The service is superb. I have had them wash and clean my car numerous times. The results very satisfactory. I have seldom had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for the shuttle either 2 or from the airport. The guys there are always, courteous, friendly and helpful. I give A-1 an A+.

The wait time for the shuttle is way too long.

I had my auto washed but was disapointed with the cleaning of the in side of my auto

Had trouble finding pick up area at Tampa International on return. Employee found it funny that I had to call several times before I found it and then had to wait longer to be picked up. Also, had SUV washed/cleaned, and coffee I had left in the car in a covered coffee cup had been spilled on the front floor board and left there. The attendant dry vacuumed the floor but it is still wet 2 days later, and smells. I"ll be hard pressed to use them again.

The young man was very helpful with my luggage

Eliminated the stress of dealing with parking your car.

My experience with your people was really great. Waiting for the bus, I called 3 times...(to make sure I would "know" the right bus)...even got off at the Hilton Gardens in error. They came and picked me up, never telling me you were around the corner! Really great crew!

I was not happy that we had to call 2x late @ night to get the shuttle back there to pick us up to get back to the car lot, especially after a long day at the airport & then the long flight home. Other than that, I was satisfied with the service provided.If had to have taken a cab to your parking lot, I would have been more upset & believe me, I was just about to do that!

You really need to evaluate the handicap situation for people in wheel chairs or power chairs. I talked with Shirley yesterday and she said that you were considering an option as far as driving you to the airport in my vehicle and then taking the car

A-1 Express Airport Parking Tampa TPA

Old 11-25-2011, 06:12 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,724,143 times
Whenever I fly I park at Park Ez Fly. Their rates seem to be among the lowest and they always have coupons on their website.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:41 AM

According to their website: (seems like they have it backwards).
TPA Self Parking: 6.99/Day Plus Taxes.
TPA Valet Parking: 5.50/Day Plus Taxes.

Parking is on dirt, no cover. Not sure if it's worth the savings.

Airport Parking | Orlando Airport Parking | Tampa Airport Parking | MCO Onsite Discount Airport Parking | MCO Airpot Parking | Parking Spot | PBI Airport Parking

Old 01-21-2012, 03:09 PM

Tampa Off Site Airport Parking - can't vouch but learned of this information recently.

This link will take you to a company offering parking in the International Hotel garage. Covered parking for under $3/day. Tampa Airport Parking - TPA Airport Parking - TPA - Tampa Park and Fly - TPA - Tampa Park and Ride

For valet-type parking I use Payless parking. With AAA discount just over $5/day.
Payless Parking - Airport Parking Reservations

Old 01-23-2012, 07:13 AM

Ended up using A1, everything worked out great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay