Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2012, 12:53 AM

7,777 posts, read 6,383,187 times

Advertisements

I have heard many times that Seattle leads for suicides. Having sampled their weather a number of times, I believe it.

I have to live where I can look out the window and see palm trees.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:54 AM

315 posts, read 652,178 times
ITT: lot of butthurt people on citydata trying to justify their move because they realized Florida wasn't all sunshine, rainbows and gummybears. The problem with this state is that all these idiots think by moving away from their problems (like people from Detroit) lol that your credit score is going to somehow restart back up over 800, you're gonna find the girl of your dreams thats a 10/10 and you will be given an awesome job with 6 figures and PhD just for moving down here. The streets aren't paved with glitter and sunshine down here. This place has problems just like anywhere else. I think what makes it worse here is that in other cities, people DEAL WITH THEIR ISSUES. In Florida, people are sooo pissed off that they spent their life savings moving here and it didn't turn out what they had hoped so they walk around feeling bitter all day. BTW if the city you came from is such a sh!thole? Then why still "represent" you stupid lame city from up north? I never got that about you idiot northers.

Old 08-06-2012, 07:31 AM

2,962 posts, read 4,998,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgt343 View Post
ITT: lot of butthurt people on citydata trying to justify their move because they realized Florida wasn't all sunshine, rainbows and gummybears. The problem with this state is that all these idiots think by moving away from their problems (like people from Detroit) lol that your credit score is going to somehow restart back up over 800, you're gonna find the girl of your dreams thats a 10/10 and you will be given an awesome job with 6 figures and PhD just for moving down here. The streets aren't paved with glitter and sunshine down here. This place has problems just like anywhere else. I think what makes it worse here is that in other cities, people DEAL WITH THEIR ISSUES. In Florida, people are sooo pissed off that they spent their life savings moving here and it didn't turn out what they had hoped so they walk around feeling bitter all day. BTW if the city you came from is such a sh!thole? Then why still "represent" you stupid lame city from up north? I never got that about you idiot northers.
Northerners did not corner the market on idiocy. Your post further proves it.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM

2,763 posts, read 5,757,399 times
Quote:
with rays of sunshine like you, who knows why anyone would leave Tampa...

Old 08-06-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezfreak View Post
with rays of sunshine like you, who knows why anyone would leave Tampa...
truth hurts yea?

Old 08-06-2012, 03:37 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,757,399 times
Quote:
truth hurts yea?
No hurt here - I know we get to leave - 2 more years since we're military. CANT WAIT! However in your situation, bitterness only seems suiting for you.

Old 08-06-2012, 05:09 PM

83 posts, read 141,416 times
Quote:

Why so angry? I don't get it. If people don't like living here, want to air their issues with it, why do you care? If you love it here, great! Why attack people, call them idiots, why would it bother you if people hate where you live? Maybe you are not secure in your Tampa-love? Been having feelings about other cities that feel wrong...?

Old 08-07-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marielamb View Post
Why so angry? I don't get it. If people don't like living here, want to air their issues with it, why do you care? If you love it here, great! Why attack people, call them idiots, why would it bother you if people hate where you live? Maybe you are not secure in your Tampa-love? Been having feelings about other cities that feel wrong...?

My jimmies remain:

[ ] rustled

[X] unrustled

good day to you.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:36 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
LOL! One look at your profile photo made me feel better about myself. I'd hate to see what your offspring look like.
Well that was rude...

Old 08-07-2012, 06:54 AM

74 posts, read 120,654 times
I love Florida and Tampa for many reasons. One is that there are many interesting places here that I have yet to explore. Another is that I find the mix of people interesting. Yet another is that my family has laughed and smiled a lot more since we moved. The weather is just a perk.

Perhaps the biggest reason is that I am happy to still be alive and that every day is a supreme gift.

Then again, I guess that reason would apply to where ever I am living.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay