Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2012, 04:31 AM

19 posts, read 48,600 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

New to the forum here. We are getting stationed at MacDill AFB this summer and was putting some feelers out there for someone who has a horse farm for rent/long term lease in the Lutz, Land O' Lakes, Zephyrhills, Odessa, Dover and surrounding areas. If you've had your property on the market and can't sell it, we would like to lease it and if we love it, we would purchase it. I don't want to move too far from Tampa because we have special needs children who need to make daily trips into the city.

4 bedrooms/2 bath, 2,000 sf with 3 acres minimum. Rent is negotiable. We have two horses and properties with current boarders are ok too.

Thanks for your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 06:29 AM

420 posts, read 863,995 times
There was a thread on here about a month back that should provide some information. Dig through the threads and you should be able to find it.

Old 01-21-2012, 02:29 PM

19 posts, read 48,600 times
Bump for more information. I looked at older posts but didn't have any luck. I'd like some updated information on the area as the areas tend to change every few years especially with the real estate market.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,161 times
Need a horse property within 45 minutes of Tampa Bay Downs, that will accept a six month rental. Not having any luck on Craigslist. Any ideas/

Old 09-21-2012, 01:20 AM

232 posts, read 1,653,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmerrick View Post
Need a horse property within 45 minutes of Tampa Bay Downs, that will accept a six month rental. Not having any luck on Craigslist. Any ideas/
I do not have any recommendations off hand, beyond maybe calling Tampa Bay Downs directly and asking if they could put you in touch with someone. I'm sure that someone there would either know a person you can speak with, or could direct you in a better spot to get results.

Good luck.

Old 09-21-2012, 05:29 AM

4,696 posts, read 7,889,493 times
Besides calling or inquiring at this place, it seems like there are specific sites for horse property rentals and sales like this one:
Horse Property for sale in Florida :: HorseClicks

There is a subdivision very near on Racetrack which is named something like 12 acres something which has horse properties.
The other suggestion I have is getting a place that will board your horses. There are several in Oldsmar and in Lutz. Contact me if you want the names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay