Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 01:47 PM

49 posts, read 128,888 times

Advertisements

2br/2ba apartment
1289sqft
Brandon, FL
2 adults/1 7yr old girl

$16/mnth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 04:37 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,756,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Yes whatever the lease quotes if you have a meter or community bill- I have a meter in Clearwater and for one $20 a mo with sewer fee all the taxes and no washer. Springhill the kids payed $45 for 3 mo for a fam of five, on septic? go figure
I think septic in general is cheaper. I just paid our bill just a few moments ago and it was 23 bucks, and that included a lot of laundry (we cloth diaper and just washed a mountain of clothes to get rid of for a garage sale).

Old 08-03-2012, 01:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,302 times
I pay different amounts like $55-up too $144 Yes $144. in Clearwater.I've Lived in the two bedroom,two bathroom apartment with two other people for 2 years.It seems to change monthly but it's starting to get outrageous.Last two months was $144 and $141. I've been arguing with them over the water bills.Mind you I've lived here two years so I have a on going ledger of bills. One bill was $109 once but I was given a $69 credit by the office They also gave me a $20 credit and a $10 credit on bills. Now the office manger says well I've been fare to you and gave you those past credits so now you have to go through corporate ok fine but I was due them credits because of being billed to much so now I'm at my limit because my bills are wrong really? The office staff is acting like I'm problematic because I wont just pay a $144 last month ( which I had to because they wouldn't take my rent if I didn't ) so this month I get the bill it's $92 because of the $49 credit the water company says was a mass credit for the apartment complex because something was billed wrong to many tenants in the apartments. So yet again I have to pay the entire $92 they won't take my rent. I may get a credit if corporate thinks I should or if the water company thinks I should even though I pay my water bill to the apartments office ladies she feels she can wash her hands of it and maybe I'll just pay it and go away. I get billed in units off of my meter in my apartment. My unit are mostly 300 + but last 2 months have been 600 + units double and to me that's easy to see theirs a problem. I now keep track of my numbers on my meter. I've only lived here since moving to Florida so I have no idea what water bills should be but the 55 or even 65 I paid over the two years I can take but $144 no way. I wish I could just go through a real local water company not paying the office.Anyone know what I can do besides what I've been doing Talking to the office which they are so rude,water billing company and a corporate office guy at the apartments.

Last edited by jherold78; 08-03-2012 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: fix wording
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay