Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:06 AM

37 posts, read 65,097 times

Advertisements

Thank you everyone for your feedback on my previous posts! I'm excitied to say, our relocation to FL is for my husband, who works for one of the best companies you will soon come to know, WaWa!!!!! I am so grateful they have offered us the wonderful opportunity, and look forward to building great relationships! Our search for a home is still an interesting adventure. We still have not fully committed to an area, I thought palm harbor for sure, but... Many have suggested to expand our search area, since we plan to buy and stay a long time Some have suggested moving below Tampa towards Sarasota? So, we are looking in any of these counties, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, or Sarasota. I'm still open to all suggestions, because no one knows better than the people who live there!

Thank you in advance for all your help, because, I need it!!!!!

We are a family of six, elementry age child, and 3 small infants. Looking to buy up to 3500000, and commute and employment are not an issue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 10:31 AM

22 posts, read 40,538 times
Let me double check.........3 Million, 500 Thousand? Or $350,000?

Makes a big difference.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:43 AM

1,613 posts, read 3,220,179 times
3.5 mil, damn go buy a mansion in south tampa on the water!

Old 04-02-2012, 10:43 AM

1,163 posts, read 2,088,421 times
Where are they building a WaWa at in the Tampa Bay area? All I have seen was news of a couple in Orlando.

Moderator cut: off topic

Last edited by Keeper; 04-05-2012 at 06:48 AM..

Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 AM

35,309 posts, read 51,983,690 times
WaWa seems to me to be just another 7/11 convenience store/gas bar, hope they've done their marketing research as there are already convenience/gas bars at almost every major intersection,i'd imagine competition will be stiff....

Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 AM

17,454 posts, read 38,833,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmommyplusone View Post
Thank you everyone for your feedback on my previous posts! I'm excitied to say, our relocation to FL is for my husband, who works for one of the best companies you will soon come to know, WaWa!!!!! I am so grateful they have offered us the wonderful opportunity, and look forward to building great relationships! Our search for a home is still an interesting adventure. We still have not fully committed to an area, I thought palm harbor for sure, but... Many have suggested to expand our search area, since we plan to buy and stay a long time Some have suggested moving below Tampa towards Sarasota? So, we are looking in any of these counties, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, or Sarasota. I'm still open to all suggestions, because no one knows better than the people who live there!

Thank you in advance for all your help, because, I need it!!!!!

We are a family of six, elementry age child, and 3 small infants. Looking to buy up to 3500000, and commute and employment are not an issue!
We need more info about what type of lifestyle you are looking for. With your budget and job/commute no issue, your choices here are wide open.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:44 PM

16,881 posts, read 15,995,876 times

George Harrison - Wah-Wah [HQ] - YouTube

Last edited by Sunscape; 04-02-2012 at 03:39 PM..

Old 04-02-2012, 02:08 PM

37 posts, read 65,097 times
My mistake, 350,000, sorry!!! I have to type fast! I dont get much time to myself . And really, I was just trying to be light hearted with the wawa wife, there is no need to be so rude. If you nothing positive to say or good feedback, keep your post to yourself. Honestly, I'm a mom of 4 looking for good advice on a new area, why you felt those posts were helpful are beyond me, thanks but no thanks! I didn't repost all my info because I have posted a few times before and didn't want to be repetitive, however safety and schools are our number one! Thanks again to those who don't have time to waste on nonsense!

Every one has a favorite store, up this way it's WaWa, I'm sure they will grow on you, it's truly an amazing company!! I won't respond to anything else WaWa, kinda sorry I even mentioned it, it has nothing to do with what we are looking for, I was just trying to be funny .

Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,728,292 times
No one was being rude, I've never heard of a "wawa" wife, which is why i asked what it was. Thought maybe it was some type of special "status" we should have been informed of - who knows.

if you think the previous posts were rude, you sure have a rude awakening when you get to florida, because that is TAME in comparison to the people here in Tampa!

Old 04-02-2012, 02:50 PM

7,112 posts, read 8,594,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmommyplusone View Post
My mistake, 350,000, sorry!!! I have to type fast! I dont get much time to myself . And really, I was just trying to be light hearted with the wawa wife, there is no need to be so rude. If you nothing positive to say or good feedback, keep your post to yourself. Honestly, I'm a mom of 4 looking for good advice on a new area, why you felt those posts were helpful are beyond me, thanks but no thanks! I didn't repost all my info because I have posted a few times before and didn't want to be repetitive, however safety and schools are our number one! Thanks again to those who don't have time to waste on nonsense!

Every one has a favorite store, up this way it's WaWa, I'm sure they will grow on you, it's truly an amazing company!! I won't respond to anything else WaWa, kinda sorry I even mentioned it, it has nothing to do with what we are looking for, I was just trying to be funny .
Palm Harbor/Eastlake area has great schools and homes...also the beach is only 15 minutes away! $350,000 will get you a beautiful home!Best of luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay