Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 06:19 PM

54 posts, read 119,120 times

Advertisements

Thanks for posting those Miami photos and reminding me how bad it is in DC!

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami women are gorgeous, but I suspect I'll be blown away by Tampa women too. And they seem pretty friendly and down to earth. I think I could do without the $500+ shopping 2nd dates!

Last edited by Sunscape; 10-09-2012 at 05:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 06:30 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,621,173 times
^
A lot of Miami woman are gorgeous, Tampa not so much. Tampa woman are kinda like your Facebook pics, but grittier.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:24 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,445,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Transplant? View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Miami women are gorgeous, but I suspect I'll be blown away by Tampa women too. And they seem pretty friendly and down to earth. I think I could do without the $500+ shopping 2nd dates!
$500 shopping on 2nd date?
You'd only get a 2nd date if you spent at least that much on the first date

The gold diggers, both male and female dominate the area.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:50 PM

3 posts, read 31,658 times
Default Blagh

Quote:
Thanks for posting those Miami photos and reminding me how bad it is in DC!

this is tampa:

[url]https://www.facebook.com/thehydeparkcafe/photos_albums[/url]
[url]https://www.facebook.com/theczarnation/photos_albums[/url]
[url]https://www.facebook.com/blue.martini.tampa/photos_albums[/url]

the only miami level (in terms of looks) women I've met in Tampa are the ones that are actually transplants or visitors from the miami metro area, tampa women just don't seem to care what they look like which is not a bad thing at all, I mean with all the superficial cake makeup, plastic surgery ridden women in the world in 2012 that are throwing pictures of their bikini clad/naked bodies all over the internet and bar hopping every night hoping to be discovered as a model or become famous like Kim K its actually refreshing to see a city where the women don't even wear makeup.......some look like they haven't brushed their hair....... and go out wearing clothes that look like they've slept in them and just rolled out of bed its like the people in tampa can't be bothered at all with the superficiality that is way too over the top in miami; also it has nothing to do with the heat, if anyone says the people of tampa don't dress up and dont try to look their absolute best 24/7 because of the heat its not true because its much hotter with more humidity in south florida than tampa. The culture in tampa is so different from the miami metro area, its like a different state the culture seems to really reject dressing up to the nines and people looking elite its almost like it makes tampanians uncomfortable because that's not what they're used to seeing everyday and also I've noticed if someone dresses or looks like a south floridian in tampa they will get a lot of stares and maybe even some looks that resemble "" unlike miami where its the norm and expected for people to look their absolute best from head to toe at all times = body, skin, hair, nails (females), smile (teeth), clothes, accessories ...cars count as accessories... and all

Tampa people are great people but it's just not my thing, and yes I know that there are more important things than being in a city filled with thousands of "goddesses and stallions" but what I'm really saying is that it is really incredible how two metro areas that are only 4 hours apart can be so extremely different

There are golddiggers in tampa too though, come on now..........golddiggers exist everywhere but tampa is like the minor leagues for the miami metro area, when the money grubbing women of tampa want to move to a bigger pond with models, real millionaires and flashy guys who can fake it until they make it they move to the miami metro

Last edited by FloridaisTOOHOT; 10-09-2012 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: Links did not show up correctly

Old 10-09-2012, 06:12 PM

54 posts, read 119,120 times
Interesting, I've heard so much about Tampa girls generally being gorgeous but a tad superficial. (The Blue Martini photos looked pretty good, though) Something about it being the city with the most plastic surgery or the most vain city or something like that. Which honestly doesn't sound good, either, but usually you can find your few quality, real people among them. Is it a South Tampa or Hyde Park versus the rest of Tampa, thing? I was wowed by the women I saw at Post Card Inn at St. Pete Beach, but maybe they were mostly tourists?

Confused!

Old 10-09-2012, 06:13 PM

315 posts, read 652,019 times
lol this is literally the dumbest thread I have seen in the Tampa forum so far...

stop being a Beta male, there are beautiful women in every city in this great country and Tampa is no different, maybe they were looking at you when you went out one night because you are a weirdo.

You can find hot girls anywhere , but dont be a creep women are *gasp* human beings.....

Old 10-09-2012, 10:38 PM

Default ke$ha is ratchet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the awesomee View Post
lol this is literally the dumbest thread I have seen in the Tampa forum so far...

stop being a Beta male, there are beautiful women in every city in this great country and Tampa is no different, maybe they were looking at you when you went out one night because you are a weirdo.

You can find hot girls anywhere , but dont be a creep women are *gasp* human beings.....
Just go visit the miami metro area and see for yourself, goddesses left and right, go to Brickell, South Beach/Ocean Drive, LIV, Sobe, all the Blue martinis and then just drive on A1A I think you'll love it most single guys/gals do, it's heaven on earth if you're visiting

As for the beaches to hit while there:
Miami beach by far is the most crowded and touristy also there are usually topless women who are probably European tourists that come from a different culture
Quote:
Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.travelchannel.com/Places_Trips/Destinations/North_America/South_Beach_Florida"
South Beach[/url] is an international playground offering non-stop nightlife, sandy shores, unique architecture and plenty of eye candy. When imagining the South Beach scene, think "Baywatch" with an architectural twist ... even the lifeguard stands are art deco masterpieces. The long, man-made beach stretches up the Atlantic for miles and is perfect for early morning runs and topless sunbathing. And while it may not be the Caribbean, the water is as clean and clear as the Atlantic gets. The beach is also about the best spot to view the city lights at night before exploring the legendary club scene.
Fort Lauderdale beach is gorgeous and less congested
Palm beach is pretty nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by It may have more than 47 miles of pristine beaches, but the crown jewel of Palm Beach County, FL, is, without a doubt, exclusive [URL="http://www.travelchannel.com/Places_Trips/Destinations/North_America/Palm_Beach_Florida"
Palm Beach[/url] -- a 14-mile-long, half-mile-wide island of wealth and extravagance. Winter home to the Vanderbilts, the Kennedys, the Rockefellers and a slew of newly minted millionaires, Palm Beach features some of Florida's finest hotels, restaurants and shops, as well as some truly beautiful beaches. Perched next to the Gulf Stream, Palm Beach enjoys the benefit of warm blue water and gentle breezes. The John D. MacArthur State Park has a beautiful beach perfect for families as well as abundant marine life and rare plants to explore on a nature walk.
Hollywood beach is just so so compared to the others

and yes of course they are human beings *ahem*

Seriously come and visit the miami metro, if you don't like it atleast you'll leave with a nice tan from the constant 98 degrees hot sun

Old 10-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Default Yup

Quote:
Interesting, I've heard so much about Tampa girls generally being gorgeous but a tad superficial. (The Blue Martini photos looked pretty good, though) Something about it being the city with the most plastic surgery or the most vain city or something like that. Which honestly doesn't sound good, either, but usually you can find your few quality, real people among them. Is it a South Tampa or Hyde Park versus the rest of Tampa, thing? I was wowed by the women I saw at Post Card Inn at St. Pete Beach, but maybe they were mostly tourists?

Confused!
Tampa was also voted one of the worst dressed cities in the country a few years ago so ask yourself how can it be the worst dressed and also the vainest city? Tampa is also voted the #1 most stressful city on the sperling's website

Here's the thread youre talking about, you'll find explanations there for those "nominations"

[url]//www.city-data.com/forum/tampa-bay/596727-tampa-ranks-5th-most-popular-city-4.html[/url]

My advice DC Transplant if you're single and you can afford it and have a job that will allow it just live a year in the miami metro area and then spend another year in the tampa metro area and experience both areas for yourself, life is all about new places, people and experiences

Then spend the next five years visiting Milan, Tokyo, Paris, Sydney, Seoul, Moscow, Dublin and all those cities you've always wanted to see, maybe you'll meet and fall in love with a beautiful woman like Amanda Hearst eh? Billionaire heiress and she'll think you're the best thing since sliced bread. Wouldn't that be a kick?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKSm0tAvhs]Ain't That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin - YouTube[/url]

Old 10-10-2012, 07:23 AM

1,336 posts, read 4,964,398 times
there are plenty of super hot women in EVERY city and if youre complaining about a lack of hot girls in your area then you are prolly just getting rejected and angry. Also for every hot girl in miami there are prolly 50 not hot and most of the hot ones are either tourists or transplants. Its silly to get all hyped up over one city being better for hot women, if you have your act together its really good everywhere

Old 02-05-2013, 09:00 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,621,173 times
I had some genius leave me the exact same message last week. I think I got about three rep. points. And I'm the "efing idiot". lol

Last edited by Sunscape; 02-06-2013 at 04:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay