U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2012, 03:08 PM

666 posts, read 1,103,227 times

Advertisements

First of all, greetings everyone.

It is important for me to explain the "could" instead of "is". People like different regions more than others, so the absolute best area in the eastern U.S. (which is the region in question) could be anywhere east of the Mississippi River (Which is what generally is taken as the Eastern U.S. therefore including the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast) depending on a person's preference.

For me, as a person coming from the Caribbean, nothing that may have a four-to-six months of prevailing temperatures of 50 or less F, is of my personal preference. I don't like the cold weather in any sense. Some snow is nice, I lived in Northern Virginia for nearly one year and a half, and although seeing the snow falling could be a good and nice experience, the constant, frequent cold weather in combination of the whiteout around a region is not of my personal like. Indeed, for some people it is the opposite, even from warm regions like me. I have friends from Puerto Rico, where I am from, that prefer the temperate weather over the warm weather.

Another thing that I don't like and this is subject to debate, is that where the weather is cold, people tend (not all of them, of course) to seem more bitter, ruder and the attitude may be quite annoying. I have several bad incidents in Virginia including an idiot neighbor looking for problems when I was shoveling the snow that buried my car in the 2010 Snowmaggedon Blizzard. Another incident happened in 2005, when I was walking accidentally towards the wrong direction in the metro, and an idiot asked me in a rude way where I was going. In yet another incident also in the DC metro, the card to pay to go the trains didn't work and an idiot behind me pushed me. I have had also really bad experiences in other temperate regions, like in NYC where you know it is famous for its extremely rude people (again, not general).

But of course there have been similar incident happening to people in all over the nation so it's not to blame on the region, but there have been studies which show that people closer to the poles tend to be less passionate and more practical, at the same time could be much more ruder than people from the areas nearing the equator. Maybe also what contributes to the rude style of people in the Bos-Wash corridor megalopolis is the stressing lifestyle at work, the competition to make money and the high population.

Now, before I go to Florida and the Tampa Bay area where I live now, I haven't been anywhere west (longitude) of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Meaning I haven't been anywhere, either south or north of the Mississippi River, just a little but west after crossing the river when I took the exit on Interstate 10 to go back eastward during a trip I did while living in Fort Myers; 14 hours. I planned only to reach New Orleans but seeing Baton Rouge was not too far I extended to there, Houston was on my mind but it meant an additional 4 hours which would add four more back east. My main interest is to visit San Francisco in California, which will likely be my first west coast visit since I am waiting for the right time and financial situation to book a ticket to be there and visit the downtown as well as the GG, Alcatraz and South Marin County areas, in addition to a little bit south to the Silicon Valley. San Diego, Seattle and Salt Lake City are also of my interests but not before going to San Francisco. So this is why I limit this question to the eastern United States, and not to the entire nation.

Now on to Florida; this is the state where I have lived and traveled the most. All the regions have been visited, except for Panama City in the panhandle. I have been in all of the state in

PENSACOLA (Once) CAPE CANAVERAL (Once)
TALLAHASSEE (Twice) PORT ST LUCIE/FT PIERCE (Once)
JACKSONVILLE (Several Times) WEST PALM BEACH (Once)
ST AUGUSTINE (Once) FT LAUDERDALE (Several Times)
DAYTONA BEACH (Once) MIAMI (My third most visited region in FL)
GAINESVILLE (Twice) THE KEYS (Twice)
OCALA (Twice) FT MYERS/NAPLES (Lived there)
ORLANDO (Several Times, Actually my first area to know in my life outside Puerto Rico)
SARASOTA (Several Times)

And now the Tampa Bay Area where I live, it is my second most "have been" area in the state and my favorite area.

What I like about this area?

1. Tons of water. I like the water. I enjoy swimming and looking at sunset and the sea overall. There is water everywhere around the area, either with the rivers, the lakes (natural and artificial) and of course the Bay and the Gulf.

2. Urban feeling without falling into the extreme. I am not the kind of man who parties or goes out to drink in a bar, so "extreme partying and drinking" does not define me. Yet, I am more into the suburban style. I like to be in areas that are sufficiently populated without falling into the extreme which causes stress to form. This is why, while I like to visit Miami, I would not live in there. In fact I am in USF right now and selected it over UM after recommendations to go to graduate school. I have been a lot in Miami and I don't see that much "greatness" in the area. Sure it has great beaches, even better than the ones in the Gulf (bluer) and it has great food, but everything else falls short of what I can find here in Tampa. Besides, I don't see that people over there get along as much as in other areas in Florida, including here. Surely urban areas are all full of ego problems, but Miami, being the largest metro area with a ridiculous 2.4 million population in the sole county of Dade and 5.4 in the entire metro area (Palm Beach-Broward-Dade), has a really noticeable ego problem. In fact, for those who are Hispanic like me you know much people from Latin American countries there don't generally get much along, especially Cubans. Sorry, this has been my experience and again, this is not general, but greatly observed.

3. Sunsets. Already mentioned. In South Florida, if you want to see the sun over the water horizon, you have to wake up really early, and most people are not in a great mood when waking up at sunrise. Here in Tampa Bay, you can really shoot a nice video or photo of the sun setting over Clearwater, St. Pete and in Tampa Bay from Tampa, when you leave the work or classes or simply in a Saturday in family. If you want to see a good sunset in Miami, you can at least see it sinking over the Everglades. A swamp, for me, does never replace the greatness of pure water.

4. Lots to do. Miami's fame is mostly on the nightlife. Sure, Miami has a more vibrant nightlife than Tampa. This is not to be denied, but vibrant nightlife is much more limited to the likes of young people. Although I am not an elder man, 29 years old means I like relaxation much more. Yesterday I went for the first time to Pier 60 in Clearwater. Man, what a great time of relaxation, even when there was a lot of people. For people like me it is much more enjoyable to see people in family, parents with their kids, groups of friends and the general public listening to great music or looking at nice stunts than seeing men drinking in a bar talking about sex, women and inviting unknown ladies with the purpose of "having a wild and great night". But of course, that's me. Everyone has their likes. South Florida, for the record, has no theme parks. Even when we are much closer to Orlando and its great parks, we still have our own, Busch Gardens; in addition to a good waterpark. There is also the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to see different sea animals including the handicapped dolphin Winter, from the movie Dolphin Tale. There is the Pier areas near the Sunshine Skyway which by itself is a great spotsight; Florida's "Golden Gate" cannot be seen anywhere else in Florida. And then, for those who still like the partying scene, there is always Ybor City and some areas in Clearwater Beach, although, again, do not compare to South Beach.

5. A great airport. Everyone knows what a piece of garbage MIA is. Fort Lauderdale's airport is okay, but I find it has been decaying over the years. With American Airlines' demise, I am not sure what kind of future awaits MIA but it does not look it will be a nice one unless a major airline moves there. TPA is a really good and comfortable airport. Great entrance, the rail system to transport passengers to the gates and the parking especially the one-hour free toll which is great if you want to stop and help the passenger to get their stuff in order before going to the gate area.

Tampa Bay is far from being perfect and I am sure people could have a different notion of what I have to the point of even calling it one of the worst places, but definitely not me living here and being here before more than 50 times at the minimum. Tampa Bay has definitely really bad areas, especially east of I-275 north of downtown to south of USF. But I am still to see if this area compares in size with Hialeah, Opa Locka and the 441 corridor near downtown Miami.

For me, a person who have visited all the areas mentioned above in Florida plus:

ATLANTA, GA PITTSBURGH, PA
NEW ORLEANS, LA CLEVELAND, OH
MOBILE, AL COLUMBUS, OH
BATON ROUGE, LA TOLEDO, OH
SAVANNAH, GA INDIANAPOLIS, IN
CHARLOTTE, NC CHICAGO, IL
RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC BALTIMORE, MD
CHARLESTON, SC VIRGINIA BEACH-NORFOLK, VA
RICHMOND, VA NEW YORK METRO AREA, NY/NJ/CT
WASHINGTON, DC (Lived in NoVA) BOSTON, MA
PHILADELPHIA, PA BUFFALO, NY

None of these I would say I would pick over Tampa Bay. With the sole aspect of all of them being cold during a significant period of time, put them behind not only Tampa but also below some other areas I have been in Florida. At this time, I have to say Florida is my favorite state, but once I go to California I will have to see if FL keeps at the favorite spot in the nation. And maybe Hawaii would also get FL to the second or third place. I doubt WA State or Utah will surpass Florida for my likes, but I still want to visit those areas, in addition to Colorado and Oregon.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 03:21 PM

1,447 posts, read 2,665,865 times
If you take away the weather - no

Old 10-13-2012, 03:42 PM

4,555 posts, read 6,913,897 times
Espizarro, Welcome to the forum.
Keep on posting! There's many nice areas around here:

Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 AM

315 posts, read 580,908 times
tampa need more people like OP, if everyone can dream of Tampa being the best place in the world to live, maybe one day it will happen and all of these $10/hr call center jobs will turn into Wall St of the south. Or all the meth labs will turn into actual good paying labs. Better yet, South Tampa wouldnt flood everytime an afternoon thundershower rolls through, get it...

Old 10-14-2012, 05:14 PM

25,465 posts, read 14,278,605 times
Many good things in Tbay but the people need to grow up- the do not welcome change AT ALL. they want to keep the "it's OUR town" feeling and that is fine if you fit their agenda-. I just started a p/t job n a LG home improvement store and the same question was raised,,, not I, but many who have come here the last 10 yrs have NO real friends or social life- it is all geared up for kids (college) or sports fans. Sorry I'll say it 100000 times give me Miami/ Ft Lauderdale anytime-I like my big city and the flair of people that goes with it. Good luck.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:12 PM

17 posts, read 101,369 times
Never going to happen that's like asking if Kim Kardashian could ever be the next Grace Kelly. Tampa is tiny I mean TINY, and that would be fine if tampa was willing to accept change and growth but it's not. When the Miami area first started to develop Orlando quickly followed and became it's own big city, however tampa did not, it did not even try. There is nothing in tampa, absoutely nothing. I agree with tinytrump Miami and Fort Lauderdale over Tampa ANY DAY. Tampa is really no man's land, it has busch gardens and a large population of grouchy, rude and ignorant senior citizens, what is up with that?! It's like all the old people in tampa got together at a meeting and agreed to be rude and mean to anyone who isn't old, wrinkly and white haired, are they all from up north and bitter because they wasted their entire lives in some crappy, cold state without sunshine and beaches? In Fort Lauderdale the senior citizens I've met are very adorable, sweet and open minded but in trampa it's the complete opposite, seriously can someone explain that to me? Even the senior citizens that attend church in trampa are downright rude and petty. Tsk tsk tsk. Tampa is not on anyone's radar as becoming the next big anything.

There is nothing to build upon in tampa, the native people don't like change and are set in their ways, and the entire town is comfortable being just that, a town and that's why even in the next 10 years I don't see tampa becoming anything more than it is right now, especially if you take into account the lack of real jobs, the bad economy, the lack of a real of industry of any kind-no calling centers dont count, and lack of constant visitors from the outside that challenge Tampa into becoming more than it is now, snow birds do not count, they just visit every winter and leave. So there you go.
Tinytrump a toast to you, the big city is the place to be, the cultural melting pot, the weather and "happening" vibe of Miami/Fort lauderdale is the best in the state.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM

17 posts, read 101,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by espizarro View Post
First of all, greetings everyone.

It is important for me to explain the "could" instead of "is". People like different regions more than others, so the absolute best area in the eastern U.S. (which is the region in question) could be anywhere east of the Mississippi River (Which is what generally is taken as the Eastern U.S. therefore including the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast) depending on a person's preference.

For me, as a person coming from the Caribbean, nothing that may have a four-to-six months of prevailing temperatures of 50 or less F, is of my personal preference. I don't like the cold weather in any sense. Some snow is nice, I lived in Northern Virginia for nearly one year and a half, and although seeing the snow falling could be a good and nice experience, the constant, frequent cold weather in combination of the whiteout around a region is not of my personal like. Indeed, for some people it is the opposite, even from warm regions like me. I have friends from Puerto Rico, where I am from, that prefer the temperate weather over the warm weather.

Another thing that I don't like and this is subject to debate, is that where the weather is cold, people tend (not all of them, of course) to seem more bitter, ruder and the attitude may be quite annoying. I have several bad incidents in Virginia including an idiot neighbor looking for problems when I was shoveling the snow that buried my car in the 2010 Snowmaggedon Blizzard. Another incident happened in 2005, when I was walking accidentally towards the wrong direction in the metro, and an idiot asked me in a rude way where I was going. In yet another incident also in the DC metro, the card to pay to go the trains didn't work and an idiot behind me pushed me. I have had also really bad experiences in other temperate regions, like in NYC where you know it is famous for its extremely rude people (again, not general).

But of course there have been similar incident happening to people in all over the nation so it's not to blame on the region, but there have been studies which show that people closer to the poles tend to be less passionate and more practical, at the same time could be much more ruder than people from the areas nearing the equator. Maybe also what contributes to the rude style of people in the Bos-Wash corridor megalopolis is the stressing lifestyle at work, the competition to make money and the high population.

Now, before I go to Florida and the Tampa Bay area where I live now, I haven't been anywhere west (longitude) of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Meaning I haven't been anywhere, either south or north of the Mississippi River, just a little but west after crossing the river when I took the exit on Interstate 10 to go back eastward during a trip I did while living in Fort Myers; 14 hours. I planned only to reach New Orleans but seeing Baton Rouge was not too far I extended to there, Houston was on my mind but it meant an additional 4 hours which would add four more back east. My main interest is to visit San Francisco in California, which will likely be my first west coast visit since I am waiting for the right time and financial situation to book a ticket to be there and visit the downtown as well as the GG, Alcatraz and South Marin County areas, in addition to a little bit south to the Silicon Valley. San Diego, Seattle and Salt Lake City are also of my interests but not before going to San Francisco. So this is why I limit this question to the eastern United States, and not to the entire nation.

Now on to Florida; this is the state where I have lived and traveled the most. All the regions have been visited, except for Panama City in the panhandle. I have been in all of the state in

PENSACOLA (Once) CAPE CANAVERAL (Once)
TALLAHASSEE (Twice) PORT ST LUCIE/FT PIERCE (Once)
JACKSONVILLE (Several Times) WEST PALM BEACH (Once)
ST AUGUSTINE (Once) FT LAUDERDALE (Several Times)
DAYTONA BEACH (Once) MIAMI (My third most visited region in FL)
GAINESVILLE (Twice) THE KEYS (Twice)
OCALA (Twice) FT MYERS/NAPLES (Lived there)
ORLANDO (Several Times, Actually my first area to know in my life outside Puerto Rico)
SARASOTA (Several Times)

And now the Tampa Bay Area where I live, it is my second most "have been" area in the state and my favorite area.

What I like about this area?

1. Tons of water. I like the water. I enjoy swimming and looking at sunset and the sea overall. There is water everywhere around the area, either with the rivers, the lakes (natural and artificial) and of course the Bay and the Gulf.

2. Urban feeling without falling into the extreme. I am not the kind of man who parties or goes out to drink in a bar, so "extreme partying and drinking" does not define me. Yet, I am more into the suburban style. I like to be in areas that are sufficiently populated without falling into the extreme which causes stress to form. This is why, while I like to visit Miami, I would not live in there. In fact I am in USF right now and selected it over UM after recommendations to go to graduate school. I have been a lot in Miami and I don't see that much "greatness" in the area. Sure it has great beaches, even better than the ones in the Gulf (bluer) and it has great food, but everything else falls short of what I can find here in Tampa. Besides, I don't see that people over there get along as much as in other areas in Florida, including here. Surely urban areas are all full of ego problems, but Miami, being the largest metro area with a ridiculous 2.4 million population in the sole county of Dade and 5.4 in the entire metro area (Palm Beach-Broward-Dade), has a really noticeable ego problem. In fact, for those who are Hispanic like me you know much people from Latin American countries there don't generally get much along, especially Cubans. Sorry, this has been my experience and again, this is not general, but greatly observed.

3. Sunsets. Already mentioned. In South Florida, if you want to see the sun over the water horizon, you have to wake up really early, and most people are not in a great mood when waking up at sunrise. Here in Tampa Bay, you can really shoot a nice video or photo of the sun setting over Clearwater, St. Pete and in Tampa Bay from Tampa, when you leave the work or classes or simply in a Saturday in family. If you want to see a good sunset in Miami, you can at least see it sinking over the Everglades. A swamp, for me, does never replace the greatness of pure water.

4. Lots to do. Miami's fame is mostly on the nightlife. Sure, Miami has a more vibrant nightlife than Tampa. This is not to be denied, but vibrant nightlife is much more limited to the likes of young people. Although I am not an elder man, 29 years old means I like relaxation much more. Yesterday I went for the first time to Pier 60 in Clearwater. Man, what a great time of relaxation, even when there was a lot of people. For people like me it is much more enjoyable to see people in family, parents with their kids, groups of friends and the general public listening to great music or looking at nice stunts than seeing men drinking in a bar talking about sex, women and inviting unknown ladies with the purpose of "having a wild and great night". But of course, that's me. Everyone has their likes. South Florida, for the record, has no theme parks. Even when we are much closer to Orlando and its great parks, we still have our own, Busch Gardens; in addition to a good waterpark. There is also the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to see different sea animals including the handicapped dolphin Winter, from the movie Dolphin Tale. There is the Pier areas near the Sunshine Skyway which by itself is a great spotsight; Florida's "Golden Gate" cannot be seen anywhere else in Florida. And then, for those who still like the partying scene, there is always Ybor City and some areas in Clearwater Beach, although, again, do not compare to South Beach.

5. A great airport. Everyone knows what a piece of garbage MIA is. Fort Lauderdale's airport is okay, but I find it has been decaying over the years. With American Airlines' demise, I am not sure what kind of future awaits MIA but it does not look it will be a nice one unless a major airline moves there. TPA is a really good and comfortable airport. Great entrance, the rail system to transport passengers to the gates and the parking especially the one-hour free toll which is great if you want to stop and help the passenger to get their stuff in order before going to the gate area.

Tampa Bay is far from being perfect and I am sure people could have a different notion of what I have to the point of even calling it one of the worst places, but definitely not me living here and being here before more than 50 times at the minimum. Tampa Bay has definitely really bad areas, especially east of I-275 north of downtown to south of USF. But I am still to see if this area compares in size with Hialeah, Opa Locka and the 441 corridor near downtown Miami.

For me, a person who have visited all the areas mentioned above in Florida plus:

ATLANTA, GA PITTSBURGH, PA
NEW ORLEANS, LA CLEVELAND, OH
MOBILE, AL COLUMBUS, OH
BATON ROUGE, LA TOLEDO, OH
SAVANNAH, GA INDIANAPOLIS, IN
CHARLOTTE, NC CHICAGO, IL
RALEIGH-DURHAM, NC BALTIMORE, MD
CHARLESTON, SC VIRGINIA BEACH-NORFOLK, VA
RICHMOND, VA NEW YORK METRO AREA, NY/NJ/CT
WASHINGTON, DC (Lived in NoVA) BOSTON, MA
PHILADELPHIA, PA BUFFALO, NY

None of these I would say I would pick over Tampa Bay. With the sole aspect of all of them being cold during a significant period of time, put them behind not only Tampa but also below some other areas I have been in Florida. At this time, I have to say Florida is my favorite state, but once I go to California I will have to see if FL keeps at the favorite spot in the nation. And maybe Hawaii would also get FL to the second or third place. I doubt WA State or Utah will surpass Florida for my likes, but I still want to visit those areas, in addition to Colorado and Oregon.
California and Hawaii are incredible, I think once you visit those states FL might fall on your list of favorite places. Hawaii IMHO is quite easily one of the most beautiful states in the entire U.S. it will take your breath away, but living in Hawaii is a completely different story than visiting. Be sure to hit the hawaii forums on here before visiting so you know all the good places to visit

Old 10-14-2012, 06:55 PM

607 posts, read 823,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoluluwaikiki11 View Post
Never going to happen that's like asking if Kim Kardashian could ever be the next Grace Kelly. Tampa is tiny I mean TINY, and that would be fine if tampa was willing to accept change and growth but it's not. When the Miami area first started to develop Orlando quickly followed and became it's own big city, however tampa did not, it did not even try. There is nothing in tampa, absoutely nothing. I agree with tinytrump Miami and Fort Lauderdale over Tampa ANY DAY. Tampa is really no man's land, it has busch gardens and a large population of grouchy, rude and ignorant senior citizens, what is up with that?! It's like all the old people in tampa got together at a meeting and agreed to be rude and mean to anyone who isn't old, wrinkly and white haired, are they all from up north and bitter because they wasted their entire lives in some crappy, cold state without sunshine and beaches? In Fort Lauderdale the senior citizens I've met are very adorable, sweet and open minded but in trampa it's the complete opposite, seriously can someone explain that to me? Even the senior citizens that attend church in trampa are downright rude and petty. Tsk tsk tsk. Tampa is not on anyone's radar as becoming the next big anything.

There is nothing to build upon in tampa, the native people don't like change and are set in their ways, and the entire town is comfortable being just that, a town and that's why even in the next 10 years I don't see tampa becoming anything more than it is right now, especially if you take into account the lack of real jobs, the bad economy, the lack of a real of industry of any kind-no calling centers dont count, and lack of constant visitors from the outside that challenge Tampa into becoming more than it is now, snow birds do not count, they just visit every winter and leave. So there you go.
Tinytrump a toast to you, the big city is the place to be, the cultural melting pot, the weather and "happening" vibe of Miami/Fort lauderdale is the best in the state.

Tampa being the size it is, holds great appeal for many. Coming from DC, we don't want a large city again! What is wrong with being tiny? That is a wonderful thing! Tampa has a little bit of everything and that is what is attractive for us. Great weather, great beaches... some culture... enough nightlife so you can go out if you want, nice shopping, and for us, the traffic was a breeze!

As for the seniors... well you are entitled to your opinion, however, I have encountered many lovely seniors in my travels to Tampa any many other places. Just remember, you will be a senior too someday, and they have rights to be where they want to, just like you do. When you treat people with respect, they usually return the favor.

I have also been to California... almost went permanently last year, but things changed right before we left... love love love Cali, but it is very expensive there. Over the top. And for us, our family & friends are on the east coast.

Hawaii? You can keep it! I've been there twice - once on biz on once for pleasure... if that is what you call it... I couldn't wait to leave & get back to California! Rude people, expensive and small town mentality... IMHO Tampa is the winner hands down.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:32 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,917,591 times
No, because everyone has their own opinions. some people believe it or not like urban feelings, some people say tampa is just a city that is only focused on the beach and nothing more, some people like a historic charm, some people like the ablility to feel ALL the seasons. Its questions like these that make me lose hope in humanity

Old 10-14-2012, 08:30 PM

1,336 posts, read 4,566,402 times
tampa will never be more than a 3rd rate, cheap vacation spot with an hourly wage service economy. tampa has an incredibly BAD economy ALL the time. Brain drain is off the charts, meaning smart young people move away to build meaningful careers elsewhere and bright, young future world changers dont even remotely consider moving here hence a $10/hr customer service economy. Tampa is a completely irrelevant market and most that work a traditional corporate job will have to move if they ever desire to move up and earn. Whats left to stick around in tampa, well get out in society, sniff around and u tell me. Not exactly the building blocks for "the best metro area in the eastern US", to put it mildly

Last edited by JSnFla; 10-14-2012 at 08:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or