Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 09:35 AM

121 posts, read 217,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
It means they are enjoying life and everything outdoors Tampa Bay has to offer, rather than complaining on some computer forum about people they don't even know.

hahahahaha

I gather you have one?

Old 01-01-2013, 09:42 AM

554 posts, read 977,322 times
Damm I was thinking of getting one but now.........

Old 01-01-2013, 09:46 AM

708 posts, read 1,157,137 times
When I first seen them, I thought it said "**** Life" at first.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:47 AM

708 posts, read 1,157,137 times
*S-l-u-t*

Old 01-01-2013, 10:10 AM

121 posts, read 217,255 times
Why should we all like stupid stickers is the question? AND be PC about it too? how is that free country when we can't express dismay over stupid stuff?

Old 01-01-2013, 01:42 PM

727 posts, read 1,533,523 times
It's no worse than the flip flops stickers. I like to wear polo shirts but I don't put a polo shirt sticker on my truck

Old 01-01-2013, 01:46 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,899,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by algia10 View Post
hahahahaha

I gather you have one?
No, but I was thinking of getting one......lol

Old 01-01-2013, 01:52 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,899,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-R-B View Post
What the hell is with all of these people around here putting various "Salt Life" stickers on their vehicles?.....

A few years ago I would see them once in a blue moon, now they're freaking everywhere. Do people feel the desperate need to "fit in" or what?.....seems like a bunch of followers to me.

What does "Salt Life" even mean?....I heard "it's where your life meets the salt" or some crap like that?

'Salt Life" bro......what a bunch of dorks. So, what gives?!!
Ahhhhh........look at the feedback that was just left for me, from someone who was too scared to say who they were:

" "Salt Life"... 01-01-2013 12:10 PM You're an idiot too! Othrwise why would you not allow others to be appalled at stupid stickers!?"

Do people actually think about how they come across to people? I just can't imagine going through life so angry about stuff and attacking people.

God bless!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:04 PM

3,463 posts, read 5,660,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-R-B View Post
What the hell is with all of these people around here putting various "Salt Life" stickers on their vehicles?.....

A few years ago I would see them once in a blue moon, now they're freaking everywhere. Do people feel the desperate need to "fit in" or what?.....seems like a bunch of followers to me.

What does "Salt Life" even mean?....I heard "it's where your life meets the salt" or some crap like that?

'Salt Life" bro......what a bunch of dorks. So, what gives?!!
Same thing I think when I see those stickers that say "NRA" on them.
Whats that all about ?

Old 01-01-2013, 02:26 PM

892 posts, read 1,577,267 times
Obviously I know it has to do with fishing, boating, beach, ect.........basically I'm asking, at a certain adult age-don't you stop caring about "trends and trendiness"....or is everyone still in high school trying to "fit in"?!!!!!

Also- putting stickers on your vehicle (salt life, NRA, political stuff, ect) is putting yourself out there for people to judge. If you have the freedom to plaster your hobbies or opinions for that matter, than I also have the freedom to comment on it.

If we are both sitting at a traffic light...and you have stickers on the back of your vehicle- do you not expect me to look at them?...I mean, who the hell is supposed to look at them then?

putting stickers on the outside (and rear) of your car means you want everyone to see them no?....if not, put the stupid thing on the inside so you can stare at it all day.

And by the way....as far as living the "salt life"- I am from coastal New England, have lived here since 1987, am an avid saltwater fisherman, an experienced sailor, I work in the marine industry, and I live 250 feet from the intracoastal waterway.....so I'm about as "salty" as anyone out there- but I don't feel the need to follow "trends" and put a Salt Life sticker on my truck....and I don't understand the mentality behind the tens of thousands of people who have magically become "salt lifers" all of the sudden....so that is what I am wondering?....

If you live a "salty life" or whatever.....and you see a sticker on someone else's vehicle....why feel the need to go out and get one for yourself?

I obviously understand the "freedom" to do so.....(I served my country to protect such freedoms)- but once again.....putting stickers ON THE OUTSIDE AND REAR of your vehicle is obviously an attempt to let everyone around you in traffic know something about you- why feel the need to do so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: