Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 02:35 PM

2,637 posts, read 12,628,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
I guess I don't need anything at 6 am or after 10 pm... I don't remember last time I had an emergency to go and buy something at 6 am or 10 pm. I guess I am missing something.
I stopped to think about this as well. I can think of one time during the last 5 years when I went out at 3am for something. I had a cold coming on and I NEEDED some Nyquil. This is when I learned that the effective version of Nyquil has been moved to the pharmacy, thx meth heads. Luckily the Tampa Bay area actually has several 24hr CVS locations with 24hr pharmacy, I went to the one in the Hyde Park area. I seriously would have kissed that pharmacist if I wasn't worried I would infect him.

As for grocery items, I can't remember ever needing any at weird times once I had graduated from college. But when I was in college I sure did appreciate the Kash n Karrys which were 24hr before they became Sweetbay.

Old 10-10-2013, 02:37 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,647,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Try saying it with a color other than white and see what happens.

But my point in the post was she first stated no one shops at Walmart and then followed it up with two posts stating Walmart is always busy. Which way is it? Her credibility is shot based on that. Not good, considering she works for the company. Hope for her sake they don't find out.
It's like the old Yogi Berra line..."It's so crowded nobody goes there anymore."

Old 10-10-2013, 02:39 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,893,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
It's like the old Yogi Berra line..."It's so crowded nobody goes there anymore."
LOL! I know. I wonder if she even bothers to read her own contradictory posts. I know others are, but at least we all get a good laugh at them.......except for the racial ones.

Old 10-10-2013, 03:48 PM

5,014 posts, read 7,219,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwanderer View Post
Curious about what this statement means! What is it about Target that appeals to Minnesotans?

I was sorry to see Sweet Bay go, but we seldom shopped there. We like the deli and the bakery at Publix. Winn Dixie is a shadow of its former self, I agree that it should go away. I do not like shopping for groceries at Walmart--mostly for ideological and food quality/safety issues, perceived or real.
Pretty sure Target started and has a big presence in Minnesota. And I agree with you about Walmart-I won't spend a nickle there. Sure wish a Costco would open up near me, but they're slow to expand apparently.

Old 10-10-2013, 03:58 PM

4,696 posts, read 7,890,053 times
This thread has run its course, so I'm closing it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay