U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-20-2013, 10:00 AM
 
46 posts, read 96,430 times
Reputation: 19

Advertisements

I am interested in buying my first home, and I have already found a place I like in St. Pete ($40,000), and I heard that getting a buyers agent would be beneficial to me.

Looking for someone you have had a good experience with and would like to recommend.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-20-2013, 02:02 PM
 
152 posts, read 438,198 times
Reputation: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by matticus View Post
I am interested in buying my first home, and I have already found a place I like in St. Pete ($40,000), and I heard that getting a buyers agent would be beneficial to me.

Looking for someone you have had a good experience with and would like to recommend.
I can't really recommend anyone specifically, but I can tell you to stay far away from anyone associated with the Century21 office in Tierra Verde. Without getting into details, they are by far the most unscrupulous and unethical group of realtors (based on a recent transaction I witnessed).
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 03:14 PM
 
46 posts, read 96,430 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanne0626 View Post
I can't really recommend anyone specifically, but I can tell you to stay far away from anyone associated with the Century21 office in Tierra Verde. Without getting into details, they are by far the most unscrupulous and unethical group of realtors (based on a recent transaction I witnessed).
Do you think if anyone of them (not just tierra verde) found the home to be a gem for it's price they would go and steal the deal away from me? Since it is very inexpensive? That's one worry I have with showing the home to anyone that has the capital.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 03:31 PM
 
Location: Tampa Bay`·.¸¸ ><((((º>.·´¯`·><((((º>
4,556 posts, read 6,921,836 times
Reputation: 13528
No, I don't think any of the RE brokers would do that. It would be very unethical and they could lose their license over something like that.
We have several RE ppl on this forum, which you may want to contact. This would be a Direct/Private message from you.
Good luck with your house.
__________________
My mod posts will always be in red.
The RulesInfractions & DeletionsWho's the moderator? • FAQ • What is a "Personal Attack" • What is "Trolling" • Guidelines for copyrighted material.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-20-2013, 03:51 PM
 
46 posts, read 96,430 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie of Oldsmar View Post
No, I don't think any of the RE brokers would do that. It would be very unethical and they could lose their license over something like that.
We have several RE ppl on this forum, which you may want to contact. This would be a Direct/Private message from you.
Good luck with your house.
Would you able to provide me any of their user names? In a PM? If not, to those real estate buyer agents out there, send me a private message.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:06 AM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top