Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 08:00 PM

104 posts, read 172,196 times

Advertisements

Happy to oblige. See you Mon AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2013, 11:33 AM

104 posts, read 172,196 times
Reporting back as promised. That Monday was a very long day. We had 4 complete inspections back to back. Tom’s team was comprised of a general inspector, structural inspector and termite inspector. I was overwhelmed with the amount of details that had to be inspected and I am glad despite being there that they took literally over 100 photos, because there was way too much to remember.

Up, down and all around these guy dug deep and looked hard. I tried to follow as much as I could but I drew the line when Tom donned his Tyvek suit and slid into a small opening under one of the houses (which later proved to be very important). Within 48 hours I had four separate very professionally written, detailed reports on each of the properties that was inspected. Reports were available online via an e-mailed link and were downloadable as a PDF.

Unfortunately with so much information to digest and very little time to make some big decisions, I asked Tom for a telephone conference on his reports. I needed to break down these reports and get the Readers Digest version of what was really important to me as a buyer. Even with that focus, Tom spent two hours of his time on the phone with me giving me the benefit of his experience and some sage advice.

In conclusion, I was happy with the price we agreed upon for the inspections, impressed with the lengths taken to give me a thorough inspection and surprised at the amount of detail provided in the reports. I think the thing that stuck with me the most though was the level of communication and customer service before, during and after the sale. I have purchased several homes before, so this was not my first go round, but it was by far the best inspection experience I have had. I can unequivocally recommend HHH Home Inspections.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 AM

210 posts, read 576,739 times
Hey Frank, Thanx for the great review. I know it was a lot of information to absorb in a short time. I hope we did you proud. I'm looking forward to that kayak trip.

Tom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay