U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 12:30 PM

622 posts, read 763,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
The title of the thread was, "Why do so many people HATE Florida??". Are you trying to say that garage conversions are why people hate Florida?
I really didn't think garage conversions had anything to do with the thread I was merely responding to your post.
That guy is a Florida hater. He is always on here bad mouthing Florida
Rate this post positively

Old 03-19-2013, 01:15 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,016,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston904 View Post
Thanks for sharing, busy body.

Old 03-19-2013, 01:18 PM

2,360 posts, read 4,705,952 times
That guy follows me around like a shadow. Weird

Old 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,016,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken E View Post
That guy follows me around like a shadow. Weird
That is kinda creepy.

Old 03-19-2013, 01:39 PM

2,360 posts, read 4,705,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston904 View Post
I definatly wouldnt call myself a Florida hater. I'm still own property and pay taxes there. Was down for a few days last week with the bikes. Just because i choose not to live there full time doesent make me a Florida hater. Theres a big difference between bad mouthing and stating facts.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:57 PM

733 posts, read 1,384,341 times
coming from Portland, Oregon to Daytona Beach....

it's definitely not for everybody. I don't think any of my friends back home would enjoy it. They are too busy in their cookie-cutter white bread American life, with 4 seasons, winter jackets for months on end, complaining about this, complaining about that, raising kids, stuck in their lives....thinking that a trendy restaurant and an occassional get-together where they can all show off their kids is the perfect life to lead.

I'm the polor opposite.

for now...I'm done with city life. I don't care about Corporate America, fashion, rush hour, the latest gluten-free restaurant, smoking American Spirits, etc.

give me flip-flops, a sunny day, and the ocean, and I AM SET!!!

tho all my friends would go screaming back to their family-oriented lifestyle.

to me, this is my own personal paradise.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:46 PM

4,678 posts, read 8,893,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo384 View Post
coming from Portland, Oregon to Daytona Beach....

it's definitely not for everybody. I don't think any of my friends back home would enjoy it. They are too busy in their cookie-cutter white bread American life, with 4 seasons, winter jackets for months on end, complaining about this, complaining about that, raising kids, stuck in their lives....thinking that a trendy restaurant and an occassional get-together where they can all show off their kids is the perfect life to lead.

I'm the polor opposite.

for now...I'm done with city life. I don't care about Corporate America, fashion, rush hour, the latest gluten-free restaurant, smoking American Spirits, etc.

give me flip-flops, a sunny day, and the ocean, and I AM SET!!!

tho all my friends would go screaming back to their family-oriented lifestyle.

to me, this is my own personal paradise.
So, you don't believe that a "Florida-Lifestyle" can be "white bread" I don't get it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or