Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2013, 03:47 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,632,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
lol!!! i'm sure the biggest troll on this forum is not "down". He has nothing better to do than to research stuff so he can get off on proving others wrong, which he often fails.
So someone who posts facts to dispel fallacious arguments is a troll? I'll have to remember that.
Yes, I do like researching things to prove others wrong here that are posting those false arguments but I guess you have a problem with the truth.
Are you in the exclusive 15 mile zone chas has made up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 03:59 AM

30,400 posts, read 21,215,773 times
You guys still at it?

Old 02-18-2013, 04:10 AM

5,453 posts, read 9,296,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post
As the crow flies, St. Petersburg is 16.833 miles from Tampa, so it's not a part of the Bay Area either...

Sarasota as the crow flies is 42.67 miles from Tampa, so it's not a part of the Bay Area either...

Plant City as the crow flies is 21.531 miles from Tampa, so I suppose it's not a part of the Bay Area either.. weird considering it's still within Hillsborough County.
Hillsborough county starts at exit 25 on I-4, and half of it is rural. No, when you say: "Tampa Bay" that doesn't mean Sarasota either!

Brooksville (In Hernando County) is 54 miles from Tampa! The ONLY reason these ppl are telling other ppl that "Hernando County" is in Tampa Bay is because if they told relatives or friends where they lived, they'd be like: "where is that?" they are probably embarrassed that all they have around them is pastures and strip malls! hahahahahaaha Thankfully it is pretty clear on MAPS where Hernando County REALLY IS! So those who want to avoid cowrly neighbors CAN see where Tampa Bay is. (Hence where the civilization is in the central-northish west side of Florida)!

Well be grateful, your juice will already be cold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Newest update from WFLA:
Pasco county low to mid twenties tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Hard freeze predicted!-hc.jpg  

Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,632,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by algia View Post
Hillsborough county starts at exit 25 on I-4, and half of it is rural. No, when you say: "Tampa Bay" that doesn't mean Sarasota either!

Brooksville (In Hernando County) is 54 miles from Tampa! The ONLY reason these ppl are telling other ppl that "Hernando County" is in Tampa Bay is because if they told relatives or friends where they lived, they'd be like: "where is that?" they are probably embarrassed that all they have around them is pastures and strip malls! hahahahahaaha Thankfully it is pretty clear on MAPS where Hernando County REALLY IS! So those who want to avoid cowrly neighbors CAN see where Tampa Bay is. (Hence where the civilization is in the central-northish west side of Florida)!
Actually the reason people are saying Hernando County is in the Tampa Bay area is due to the fact that it is. Some people just do not want to accept that fact though in face of evidence provided.
I don't think your map was needed as one was already provided showing the Tampa metro area which includes Hernando, the map provided was from the U.S. census web site.
Some of us that live in Hernando have also lived in St.Pete, Clearwater, and other places in the Tampa Bay area before deciding to move to Hernando. Well aware of what the area had and happy for what it offered, not at all embarrassed that I live on 3.6 acres in a nice house with nice quiet solitude.
Once again your posts really bring nothing to the thread, what is a cowrly neighbor?

Old 02-18-2013, 04:49 AM

8,704 posts, read 10,893,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r
Newest update from WFLA:

Freeze watch Hillsborough County all the way south well past Sarasota.

Read more: //www.city-data.com/forum/tampa...#ixzz2LFagArDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
And you wonder why people think you're a woman.

That makes zero sense. Why would posting an update on the freeze watch from the local news station indicate one is female?

Wow, people are really stretching it lately just to make false arguments......LOL

Old 02-18-2013, 04:50 AM

8,704 posts, read 10,893,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post
Our low tonight is 52... What happened to that hot & humid Florida weather?
That's what I would like to know.....LOL

Old 02-18-2013, 04:54 AM

5,453 posts, read 9,296,782 times
It means that your immediate neighbors are cows, and not people! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
what is a cowrly neighbor
Believe what you want...Hernando County is way up there, climate is different, and it was "added" to the Tampa Bay precisely for what I said. Uncontrolled builders went rampant up there, hence the quote below, growing=rampant building, and then they realized that nobody knows where the hell they are! so they decided to attach to 54 miles south, so ppl have some idea as to where those "big large homes" are located!
Quote:
Hernando was the 35th fastest growing county in the country
Look, its great for everyone who wants to be far, far on a pasture away from civilization...but those with jobs, kids, and daily commutes will eventually HATE living that far north. Not to mention that it defeats the reason most move here: "warm weather year round"! hahahahahahahahaha

Have you ever noticed that when you say: "Sarasota" people know where that IS, without IT being attached to "Tampa Bay"!

Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 AM

4,678 posts, read 9,887,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by algia View Post
Hernando County is way up there, climate is different, and it was "added" to the Tampa Bay precisely for what I said. Uncontrolled builders went rampant up there, hence the quote below, growing=rampant building, and then they realized that nobody knows where the hell they are! so they decided to attach to 54 miles south, so ppl have some idea as to where those "big large homes" are located!
For the love of God, Hernando County has been a part of the Tampa Bay Area LONG before uncontrolled building. Do you honestly believe that the "Tampa Bay Area" only consists of a 15 mile radius around the City of Tampa?!?

That would give the Metropolitan Tampa Bay Area a population of what? 300,000?

Old 02-18-2013, 06:32 AM

2,983 posts, read 4,620,530 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r
Newest update from WFLA:

Freeze watch Hillsborough County all the way south well past Sarasota.

Read more: //www.city-data.com/forum/tampa...#ixzz2LFagArDE

That makes zero sense. Why would posting an update on the freeze watch from the local news station indicate one is female?

Wow, people are really stretching it lately just to make false arguments......LOL
Maybe it was the emoticon you used or the bold red typing because it's getting a little cold. It just seemed like there was some female hysteria going on.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:56 AM

329 posts, read 774,796 times
Quote:
WFLA just said we could have a freeze tonight from Pasco County north and could have a hard freeze tomorrow night in many areas in the Tampa Bay area. Better make sure no tenders are outside.

This stinks!

I can't stand these cold temperatures. Tomorrow's high may only be mid to upper 50's.
hard to think this has gotten 11 pages, so far. wow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay