Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 06:44 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,651,821 times

Advertisements

Yes I also agree the Eastlake section of Palm Harbor would be a great fit for the OP! Take your time, narrow it down to a few areas then research and visit them! I'm quite sure you will be happy with your choice and won't have any regrets (and move back to CT)!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 07:02 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,898,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Yes I also agree the Eastlake section of Palm Harbor would be a great fit for the OP! Take your time, narrow it down to a few areas then research and visit them! I'm quite sure you will be happy with your choice and won't have any regrets (and move back to CT)!
Yes, and that area of Palm Harbor in the East Lake corridor was featured on House Hunters, so that may be a good source to look at to get at least some visuals.

http://www.hgtv.com/house-hunters/do...oit/index.html

Old 02-21-2013, 09:22 PM

2,006 posts, read 3,319,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
East Lake High pretty much rules the roost in Pinellas County, best facilities, best pick of the county athletes (not sure how they pull that off), the top teachers (not sure how they pull that off, either).
None of that matters very much. They have the best students and that dwarfs all other factors.

Old 03-06-2013, 12:27 PM

770 posts, read 1,131,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post

There are also areas of "New Tampa" that have very good schools. Communities like Hunter's Green, Arbor Green, Cory Lake Estates are also options. As far as friendly goes, its like anywhere else. Some people warm up fast, others not so much. If you like golf, that area has some nice courses and there are a couple of nice malls within 20 min drive. Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay