Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 02:23 PM

294 posts, read 542,409 times

Advertisements

Because in exactly one year is when I will be done with my house reno's and putting it on the market to make my move to sunny days in Florida!!! I had a dream that I already lived there and my life finally felt at ease..needless to say I woke up to my gray reality Let's put it this way my city I live in now was named 'Snowiest City in the NATION!!!' This year..it is spring and it's 28 degrees out with snow all over the place. Please tell me there is a way to fast forward to exactly 1 year from now!!! hehehe
GoLocalWorcester | News | NEW: Worcester Named Nation’s Snowiest City
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2013, 02:40 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,508,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabuda1 View Post
Because in exactly one year is when I will be done with my house reno's and putting it on the market to make my move to sunny days in Florida!!! I had a dream that I already lived there and my life finally felt at ease..needless to say I woke up to my gray reality Let's put it this way my city I live in now was named 'Snowiest City in the NATION!!!' This year..it is spring and it's 28 degrees out with snow all over the place. Please tell me there is a way to fast forward to exactly 1 year from now!!! hehehe

In a year from now you'll be complaining about the heat.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Lol, you're probably right!! But at least with heat there is SUN!!!! And no $500 oil bill a month..

Old 03-21-2013, 03:37 PM

4,678 posts, read 9,887,919 times
Quote:
Can someone please tell me how to fast forward to 1 year from now

Call Dr. Emmett Brown...

Old 03-21-2013, 03:47 PM

323 posts, read 684,481 times
I hear there's a hefty sum up for grabs: Powerball jackpot set to swell before Saturday drawing

Chances of winning = slim to none...BUT, if you did win, no need to fast-forward, you'd be set Of course you may want to re-think you're new locale of choice, since you could probably buy your very own tropical paradise instead of sharing one with the rest of us . I believe there's a Florida Key for sale currently. Just sayin'.....

Old 03-21-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRyan23 View Post

Call Dr. Emmett Brown...
lol

Old 03-21-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by druthb00 View Post
I hear there's a hefty sum up for grabs: Powerball jackpot set to swell before Saturday drawing

Chances of winning = slim to none...BUT, if you did win, no need to fast-forward, you'd be set Of course you may want to re-think you're new locale of choice, since you could probably buy your very own tropical paradise instead of sharing one with the rest of us . I believe there's a Florida Key for sale currently. Just sayin'.....
You def have the right idea..but unfortunately any time I 'gamble' I lose lol, seriously I have NEVER won ANYTHING!!! Any time I have ever scratched a scratch ticket which is a lot of times I have never won. Any raffles I enter never win, football cards-nothing...I'm like a jinx...but with all that said everything must come to an end so I'm buying a ticket hahaha

Old 03-21-2013, 05:19 PM

Location: says MA on my license but can be found wandering the beaches of RI
1,432 posts, read 1,821,831 times
Quote:
I heard that and thought of you. Didn't I say a couple of months ago we are going to get slammed just so we don't forget what it's like living up here in the hell that is Massachusetts, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
haha, you have permission to hold on to this thread and show it to us next year if you hear either of us complaining about the heat.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:29 PM

184 posts, read 248,559 times
I want to move so bad, I wish my house would sell!! If it doesn't sell in a few months i'm going to rent it out.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:44 PM

472 posts, read 547,156 times
A year ago this time last year, I was putting the finishing touch on renovating my house in Dallas to get it ready to put it on the market. This was after visiting Tampa on a recon trip during in Dec as a side trip and made the commitment to put the "Florida or Bust" plan into full gear. All I can say is make the house look nice and price it to sell. We took a slight hit on the house but hey, it's the price of paradise. Granted for us Dallas isn't as gray but winter was too cold and summer was too hot. Florida has been just right. Keep focus on the plan and execute, you'll be here sipping mojitos and watching the sunset in no time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay