U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 09:17 AM

Location: says MA on my license but can be found wandering the beaches of RI
1,432 posts, read 1,612,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by romes591 View Post
I knew what you meant.

My aim wasn't to upset anyone, it was to bring light to an otherwise dark topic. Other people would rather continue to dwell on something terrible that happened, but no one can change or has any control over.
Years ago, I was viewing video for a case and the person of interest in the video was viewed kicking his dog. I was FURIOUS so I dropped an anonymous tip (since technically I wasn't allowed to divulge any info).

Sort of off topic but when I was really little, I was out with my Mom and we witnessed another vehicle hit a dog and the guy didn't stop. My Mom, who NEVER said *boo* to anyone floored it and chased the guy down, made him pull over, and made me roll down the window so she could yell at him. I wouldn't suggest anything of the kind today, not with all the psychos on the road, but my point is, we do whatever little we can.
Rate this post positively

Old 05-31-2013, 05:57 PM

4,554 posts, read 6,908,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
there are more than enough funny topics in the world, torturing/mutilating helpless animals isn't one of them, even for those with the greatest sense of humor (like myself). Other topics that aren't funny: pedophilia, murder, rape. The people torturing pets are the ones who think its pretty funny.
Not funny at all to me. Closing this thread.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay