Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 05:03 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,896,649 times

Advertisements

We got back in town later Sunday and I have to say NOW the weather is beautiful, especially after being able to compare it to Massachusetts weather....where we just were.

This is what I have been waiting for. I hope everyone else can appreciate it as well. Enjoy the wonderful things in life.....The glorious weather here being one of them. One just never knows how many days they will have left to enjoy. Don't let anything pass. Soak it all up.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:27 PM

Location: says MA on my license but can be found wandering the beaches of RI
1,432 posts, read 1,822,137 times
Glad to hear you're in better spirits. It sometimes takes a sobering time in life to remind us what we have to be thankful for. But I know you were already in that place, lol, so at the very least, it puts things in perspective.

I hope your family continues to heal to a full recovery!

p.s. you left us up here in MA with 6 days so far of flood warnings with one nice sunny day in the mix. Honestly, driving home from work tonight, it was so dark and eerie, with the clouds hanging so low, I kept an eye out for a funnel cloud....'til I jumped in my truck from a huge bolt of lightning

Old 06-11-2013, 05:29 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,621,525 times
This weather SUCKS!! I'll be in the AC for the next five months.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:35 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,688,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
lol, have fun

Old 06-11-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinecc View Post
Glad to hear you're in better spirits. It sometimes takes a sobering time in life to remind us what we have to be thankful for. But I know you were already in that place, lol, so at the very least, it puts things in perspective.

I hope your family continues to heal to a full recovery!

p.s. you left us up here in MA with 6 days so far of flood warnings with one nice sunny day in the mix. Honestly, driving home from work tonight, it was so dark and eerie, with the clouds hanging so low, I kept an eye out for a funnel cloud....'til I jumped in my truck from a huge bolt of lightning
Well my niece had surgery to remove the cancer and is recovering now and my Dad is still waiting to have his surgery. It is absolutely frustrating and is tearing me apart. I feel confident in the end that everyone will be okay, but it hurts in the meantime. I was talking to them when I was up there, trying to convince them to move down when they are all better. They probably won't, as they don't like the weather down here like I do. Just a few days up there and my lips started to crack. Came back down here and that problem went away. I love it here and I love the weather we are having now. Just wish.........well, you know.

However our son is moving down in three weeks and we are thrilled about that. He is so excited to enjoy the Florida summer.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:07 PM

440 posts, read 595,404 times
I can't wait to feel the Florida heat next month, even if it is for a few days! We're still waiting for summer to arrive here, its not even warm enough to take a swim yet

Old 06-11-2013, 07:19 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,649,029 times
I was going to ask the OP how he was liking the weather...and then I saw this thread and got my answer!!!

Old 06-11-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I was going to ask the OP how he was liking the weather...and then I saw this thread and got my answer!!!
Loving it. Love the storms as well. Got another one today. It was most excellent.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:58 PM

500 posts, read 1,173,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
Or you could be at the beach...or the pool...or at a cool indoor place like the Aquarium...or, I don't know, a million other things that you can do, LIVING IN FLORIDA, that you can't do somewhere else.

Old 06-11-2013, 08:19 PM

663 posts, read 1,144,223 times
I just told my wife today how awesome this weather is, and I wish it was like this all year. Crappy cold weather is only 4 months away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay