U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2013, 01:13 PM

1 posts, read 4,289 times

Advertisements

I'm considering buying an existing home in Easton Park. Please pass along and good or bad information you have about Easton Park.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 07:32 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,154,821 times
Nice area off of Bruce B Downs/Crosscreek called New Tampa. Area has numerous subdivisions (very nice ones) located off of Crosscreek. Depending on where you work the commute could be difficult.
Driving through there you see some kids on bikes, but not that many. Very clean, well kept. I consider it Rural as you have a farmers with animals around the area. You are within 5 miles of a Hospital, a large Mall, and plenty of places to eat and shop.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:14 PM

3,346 posts, read 4,677,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfer View Post
Nic You are within 5 miles of a Hospital, a large Mall, and plenty of places to eat and shop.
What hospital and large mall are you referring to?
Wiregrass mall and new Wesley Chapel hospital are 10 miles away (at least 20-25 minutes away)

Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 PM

As for the Easton Park, the location is not great. I wouldn't even call it New Tampa. There are two ways to get to Tampa from there - using either Morris Bridge Road or Cross Creek - boths are stop and go during peak hours. If there is an accident - be prepared to be very late.

Easton Park have HOA and CDD fee which comes up around 260 per month. I think it covers basic TV cable. The pool is not that big or impressive.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:58 AM

UGHH! Someone asks for information, and end up with people calling you a liar. It is no wonder that 32 people viewed this question and nobody made a response. I wish you people that continually try and call out others would find something better to do with your time, if not at least quit responding to my posts directly. I don't try to mislead anyone. I only try to provide assistance.

OP: It may be a little more than 5 miles. You can ride a bike and be there in less than 20 minutes! I never measured it exactly buy it's a simple drive. It's a very nice subdivision and it is New Tampa.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfer View Post
UGHH! Someone asks for information, and end up with people calling you a liar. It is no wonder that 32 people viewed this question and nobody made a response. I wish you people that continually try and call out others would find something better to do with your time, if not at least quit responding to my posts directly. I don't try to mislead anyone. I only try to provide assistance.

OP: It may be a little more than 5 miles. You can ride a bike and be there in less than 20 minutes! I never measured it exactly buy it's a simple drive. It's a very nice subdivision and it is New Tampa.
^^^
Typical realtor talk... every single world of it.

Old 08-10-2013, 04:13 PM

What a nice person you must be.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:00 AM

Yes, I am a nice person. I just hate when sales people misrepresent information.
I would let OP to take a drive from Easton Park to hospital/mall... by bicycle and see if it was anywhere near half an hour LOL

gulfer, here is the hint. When you are not familiar with the area and looking it up on the map, make sure you measure the distance using common roads, and not just the distance between point A to point B. Not sure about you, but most people cannot fly and use roads...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay