Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 01:12 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
This is fantasy football draft weekend for me. I know Im a dork.
our league got ours completed on Wednesday, and I think my team stinks......drafted a few mediocre players that I don't expect will give me a lot of points (Doug Martin, Oliver Luck, Adrian Johnson)......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 01:14 PM

184 posts, read 328,498 times
Ok, I havent figured out how to quote multiple users.

jsun.....Ive only been once before. I like their outdoor seating area. Ive been meaning to get to Westchase. Any good spots to try out there? I love S Tampa...unfortunately it would have been to much of a commute for my husband.

NHborn...Ohh I understand that. My husband is the same way. We are huge NFL fans and this time of the yr our schedules revolve around our games.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:14 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,989,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
This is fantasy football draft weekend for me. I know Im a dork.
I have some drafts this weekend as well

Old 08-30-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybri73 View Post
jsun.....Ive only been once before. I like their outdoor seating area. Ive been meaning to get to Westchase. Any good spots to try out there? I love S Tampa...unfortunately it would have been to much of a commute for my husband.
World of Beer, Blend and Maloney's are the places I usually go. They also have WOBtoberfest first week of October which is a lot of beer and bands.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinecc View Post
ahhh whiskey, I don't drink a whole lot any more but when I do, that is definitely my go to drink. I actually like bourbon or scotch more, maybe because that's what my parents usually kept in the house
I will drink bourbon if there's no Canadian around.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
USF Bulls football game, beach Anna Marie Island, cookout, golf.
Id love a beach day this weekend. Need to work on a tan for my daughters wedding next weekend but im worried they are going to be way to crowded. If anyone knows of one off the beaten path let me know.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:29 PM

Location: says MA on my license but can be found wandering the beaches of RI
1,432 posts, read 1,821,831 times
Quote:
Ok, I havent figured out how to quote multiple users.
Find the posts that you want to quote and, at the bottom where you'd normally hit the button with the word quote, instead click on the button to the right of that with the " (quotation marks only) for each of the posts before hitting reply. You'll know you're doing it correctly when it turns orange after you click.

Quote:
Id love a beach day this weekend. Need to work on a tan for my daughters wedding next weekend but im worried they are going to be way to crowded. If anyone knows of one off the beaten path let me know.
Rain predicted this weekend here so no beach day for me. In fact, I will be in upstate NY in farm country.
Is your daughter getting married inside or out?

Old 08-30-2013, 01:36 PM

She is getting married in Eastern NC outside. We were very lucky to rent a large log cabin on the Marine Corps Air Station my husband retired from for a whopping 150 dollars (seating for 120 ppl)!!! A bonus to being able to use military facilities. There is a huge deck on the water with a gazebo and the reception will be inside the cabin and has a full kitchen so we were able to save money and prepare most of the food ourselves. I pulled this wedding together on a strict budget lol but you wont know it. We kinda got the last minute shock at putting together the move here at the same time.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:41 PM

Location: says MA on my license but can be found wandering the beaches of RI
1,432 posts, read 1,821,831 times
Oh WOW, IMO, that is the best of both worlds - being by the water AND a log cabin. It sounds lovely and nice job putting it all together!

I wish you the best of weather for next weekend!

Old 08-30-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinecc View Post
Oh WOW, IMO, that is the best of both worlds - being by the water AND a log cabin. It sounds lovely and nice job putting it all together!

I wish you the best of weather for next weekend!

Thanks...I wish she would wait a year or two but since she is as stubborn as I am I hope they day turns out perfect
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay