Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,607,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
This guy took a whole bunch of pics in and around Edgewater park Dunedin looks like your pier pic is one of them i would deduce this is where youl find your old pier. You could try to contact the guy to find exact locale..
Newly Bent | An out-of-shape, middle-aged man enters the world of recumbent bicycling

Thank you! That's it...Much appreciated it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2013, 12:07 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
I used to participate in "Wheres this Place" games on several forums, one can get quite determined in solving such puzzles, I think there was such a game on CD at one point but it can take a lot of time and dedication whether its Wheres this place or whats this car..

Old 08-31-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
I used to participate in "Wheres this Place" games on several forums, one can get quite determined in solving such puzzles, I think there was such a game on CD at one point but it can take a lot of time and dedication whether its Wheres this place or whats this car..
Hey, I am very happy you did!
Thank you. I couldn't figure out where it was...

Old 08-31-2013, 06:46 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,632,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoProIP View Post
That doesn't help......and that's not it...in the distance of the one I am talking about there something that looks like an island...

What city is the one above?
I don't know where it is, it fits exactly what you asked for. Had you at least specified what state it was in I may have come closer to finding your needle in a haystack.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:53 AM

5,014 posts, read 7,219,447 times
Quote:
I'm impressed. "Where's This Place" sounds like fun.

Old 09-01-2013, 04:22 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
I'm impressed. "Where's This Place" sounds like fun.
Heres the one on this forum=I notice many of the earlier posts have had their pics removed. i guess for bandwidth conservation.
//www.city-data.com/forum/trave...ere-place.html

Looks like after 400+pages people have lost interest. I would start it up again but the game is very addicting and takes up a lot of time and hard work., i've spent days on some of the solutions usually 2-6 hour s at a time.

Last edited by jambo101; 09-01-2013 at 05:22 AM..

Old 09-01-2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
I don't know where it is, it fits exactly what you asked for. Had you at least specified what state it was in I may have come closer to finding your needle in a haystack.
Obviously it was in Tampa hence me posting on the Tampa board...but Tampa Bay spreads a lot, so I didn't know "where in Tampa or around" this was...It could have been in Sarasota too...I had no idea where it could have been...I should have put "Tampa Bay" in the title...I was in a rush...

I figured if enough folks live or go by the water more often they would have seen it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay