Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 05:03 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,622,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWTechGuy View Post
Thanks for editing my post. How am I a cheerleader? Because I am not a malcontent like you who craps in everyone's thread about how much it sucks here? I've just noticed that the OP gets followed around more here than the only pretty girl in a bar.

This is my original post in this thread:
You're welcome. Just pointing out how hypocritical your post sounded. By throwing the word "malcontent" around and using status lines like "wading through a sea of malcontents" that would classify you as a cheerleader in my book. You should read more of my post if you're only seeing me crap in everyone's threads. You seem to only focus on the negative.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:20 PM

892 posts, read 1,577,073 times
The OP "getting followed around here like the only pretty girl in a bar".........

Was completely brought on by his (?) own actions and propensity to follow others around endlessly....

And also by starting useless, ridiculous threads over and over and over and over......

Look at the amount of posts vs the date he joined......it's crazy

Someone who has lived in an area for roughly 1 year acting like the worlds foremost expert on everything Florida is the most annoying thing I've experienced on this forum since I joined in 2007.

Pretty much single-handedly hijacked the Tampa Bay section completely with the constant stupid threads and posts.

Yuck.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:23 PM

3000 posts in 1 year....

Wow.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:37 PM

5,023 posts, read 7,224,561 times
Quote:
Meh... I live around a bunch of retirees... Carpenters, plumbers, and other honorable tradesmen who managed to forge pretty good lives for themselves. They didn't go to college, so what? Plenty of people don't and go on to lead productive lives.
Same here. We got plumbers, truck drivers, electricians. People who know how to work on their own house, fix their own cars and (Horrors!) mow their own lawn. Not the fanciest of neighborhoods but the houses aren't in foreclosure, either.
No freakin' HOAs bothering me about what type of mail box I have and lots of mature native trees instead of a bunch of spindly crape myrtles. It's just an old broke ass neighborhood but I'll take it over some new planned community that's nothing but a glorified cow pasture any day.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:48 PM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-R-B View Post
The OP "getting followed around here like the only pretty girl in a bar".........

Was completely brought on by his (?) own actions and propensity to follow others around endlessly....

And also by starting useless, ridiculous threads over and over and over and over......

Someone who has lived in an area for roughly 1 year acting like the worlds foremost expert on everything Florida is the most annoying thing I've experienced on this forum since I joined in 2007.

Pretty much single-handedly hijacked the Tampa Bay section completely with the constant stupid threads and posts.

Yuck.
He is also a weather expert.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:55 PM

325 posts, read 441,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-R-B View Post

Yuck.
Agreed 100%

Old 11-13-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASLS2 View Post
He is also a weather expert.
He's a self proclaimed expert on everything discussed in this forum.

Old 11-13-2013, 06:07 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,899,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
And I checked mine too. No surprise. I just don't understand some posters absolute need to berate the place they call home. It just doesn't make sense especially when the information they provide is so off the wall to begin with. Ive heard from other posters who state that can see that there are people who think unfavorably and they quickly discount those opinions due to the the ridiculous statements and the "tone" of the statements. I wonder how many of the haters fly the KKK flag as it is obvious some of them hate anyone from the north and midwestern parts of the country who relocate here. They use their negativity apparently to discourage relocation. The constant regime of bad news (that has no backing) on the economy, work available, the current residents or anything else they can think of including lousy restaurants, lousy supermarkets, lousy weather, jeeze, the list of goes on. Then to quote a posters post, edit it and repost it as if it came from the original poster is simply childish. Maybe some of them need a mate in their otherwise unhappy lives. It could be an outlet for their frustration.
Exactly!

Old 11-13-2013, 06:09 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,899,542 times
Quote:
Thanks for editing my post. How am I a cheerleader? Because I am not a malcontent like you who craps in everyone's thread about how much it sucks here? I've just noticed that the OP gets followed around more here than the only pretty girl in a bar.

This is my original post in this thread:
Glad I am not the only one who has noticed the stalking. Did they actually think no one would noticed that they changed your quote, to make it something you never said. That is pretty low of them.

Old 11-13-2013, 06:19 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,622,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Glad I am not the only one who has noticed the stalking. Did they actually think no one would noticed that they changed your quote, to make it something you never said. That is pretty low of them.
Stalking, lol.

BTW, have you ever changed anyone's post? A lot of people do that on here and I don't think anyone would do it hoping no one noticed. I think I remember you doing the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay