Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 08:08 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,757,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
I think many people mentioned that to you when you were complaining about this place so much.

Heading up there for July? Oh my. Wait to you get to experience a real hot, humid and STAGNANT summer. You better hope they have an abnormally cool and windy summer. I will have to make sure I follow your posts up there. Should be entertaining.
That is one thing I am not looking forward to.. this heat!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Do you read anything he posts? An atheist with tattoos and multi colored hair. How can she be happy anywhere?

fixed

Old 01-28-2014, 08:13 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,899,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezfreak View Post
That is one thing I am not looking forward to.. this heat!
Well remember to make the best of it. Atlanta has a ton of things of interest to do indoors, so you can plan your summers around those things. Unfortunately the traffic there can be incredibly bad.

I hope you truly enjoy it there. Look for the good and you will find it. Make adjustments to the bad, to make it more tolerable.

Best of luck.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Well remember to make the best of it. Atlanta has a ton of things of interest to do indoors, so you can plan your summers around those things. Unfortunately the traffic there can be incredibly bad.

I hope you truly enjoy it there. Look for the good and you will find it. Make adjustments to the bad, to make it more tolerable.

Best of luck.
I definitely plan on it, if anything, it will be great for my business! We wont be in atlanta, but its a driveable distance anyway

Old 01-28-2014, 08:53 PM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Be freee and be happy- who cares what people think? really ???unless you are hurting someone ,, enjoy your life!

Old 01-28-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Be freee and be happy- who cares what people think? really ???unless you are hurting someone ,, enjoy your life!
Oh i dont That's why I continue to do bright and vivid colors in my hair. Makes me happy, I enjoy changing my look as I need. My job is taking care of my kid, i'm sure it'd be different if I held an office job where they had strict rules. Though, my last job back in Omaha really didnt care about things like that. My manager was covered in tattoos himself and had a rock band on the side, but we were just IT support.

Old 01-28-2014, 09:11 PM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Oh i dont That's why I continue to do bright and vivid colors in my hair. Makes me happy, I enjoy changing my look as I need. My job is taking care of my kid, i'm sure it'd be different if I held an office job where they had strict rules. Though, my last job back in Omaha really didnt care about things like that. My manager was covered in tattoos himself and had a rock band on the side, but we were just IT support.
didn't you just see that old lady with the red and black hair and punk cut on the TV-- state of the union address... lawmaker honey!!

Old 01-29-2014, 01:15 AM

237 posts, read 392,101 times
What is it with people who complain about where they live, then come back when they leave and talk about how happy they are leaving finally but then start to complain about where they are going before they are there!!!

I dont think these people would be happy in heaven! They must walk around all day playing the victim card and complaining about everything around them not taking a moment to enjoy all the good that surrounds.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:50 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:

Its these posts that just make me laugh and be glad i'm leaving
Who do we have to call at the Pentagon to get your PCS date moved up to next week instead of July?

Old 01-29-2014, 03:52 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian View Post
What is it with people who complain about where they live, then come back when they leave and talk about how happy they are leaving finally but then start to complain about where they are going before they are there!!!

I dont think these people would be happy in heaven! They must walk around all day playing the victim card and complaining about everything around them not taking a moment to enjoy all the good that surrounds.
they need a heavy dose of Norman Vincent Peale
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay