Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 08:51 AM

69 posts, read 313,245 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to say I am so excited about moving to Florida next month! This Wisconsin weather gets ya down, especially with all the car accidents from ice on the roads. Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone whose helped me with advice witht the Greater Tampa Bay area and if any of you live in the Clearwater/Largo vicinity, look out here I come!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 08:57 AM

1,024 posts, read 3,343,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANewChapter View Post
I just wanted to say I am so excited about moving to Florida next month! This Wisconsin weather gets ya down, especially with all the car accidents from ice on the roads. Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone whose helped me with advice witht the Greater Tampa Bay area and if any of you live in the Clearwater/Largo vicinity, look out here I come!
Depite what some say here on the blog...you should love it there! WE miss it terribly.

Old 12-03-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewLew View Post
Depite what some say here on the blog...you should love it there! WE miss it terribly.
Oh yeah, I love it there already, 'cause my best friend lives there and her family, and they are my family at heart! I'm excited to be somewhere new and not to mention warm! haha but also I have a great job waiting for me down there

Old 12-03-2007, 09:49 AM

1,024 posts, read 3,343,188 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, I love it there already, 'cause my best friend lives there and her family, and they are my family at heart! I'm excited to be somewhere new and not to mention warm! haha but also I have a great job waiting for me down there
Tampa area (Clearwater and Largo/Palm Harbor too) are pretty good FL job markets. Have a ball!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewLew View Post
Tampa area (Clearwater and Largo/Palm Harbor too) are pretty good FL job markets. Have a ball!
Thank you! I have a job at the airport in Clearwater, yay!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:23 AM

158 posts, read 868,566 times
Quote:
I'm jealous!

No really good for you. I have to wait out one last winter then in the spring I will be leaving Rockford IL. (Near Wi border) and headed to the Clearwater area too.

Hope you love it there. I know I cant wait to get back down there for good!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIL View Post
I'm jealous!

No really good for you. I have to wait out one last winter then in the spring I will be leaving Rockford IL. (Near Wi border) and headed to the Clearwater area too.

Hope you love it there. I know I cant wait to get back down there for good!
I was just in Rockford on Saturday! During the nasty snow storm!! haha I live right on the border almost, close to Beloit, WI hehe

Old 12-03-2007, 11:35 AM

158 posts, read 868,566 times
Quote:
I was just in Rockford on Saturday! During the nasty snow storm!! haha I live right on the border almost, close to Beloit, WI hehe
What a small world, LoL. Its pretty brutal here today to what is it like 28 degrees for a high I just checked the Seminole Florida weather and it is 80 with 60 for a low tonight.

You have kids too? I have 5 ages 10, 11, 6, 4, and 2 yrs old.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:25 PM

3,099 posts, read 2,645,946 times
how wonderful for you! you will be very happy here i am sure! leave your winter clothing behind. wait until you see the great birds and gators and wonderful foliage we have here! it's very very beautiful and so green!!!!
everyone seems friendly also!

Old 12-03-2007, 04:24 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,197,572 times
Welcome, sounds like you will do well in TampaBay. Be sure to keep coming back to the forum and let us know how it is going for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay