Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 01:43 PM

1,479 posts, read 5,067,254 times

Advertisements

I'll have to check out Cafe 100 and some of the others, too. Since starting this thread, I've discovered The Dome, which hits the spot.

Thank you all for the suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 10:33 PM

124 posts, read 302,161 times
Pia's in Gulfport has a nice selection, traditional, organic and european I believe: Traditional and Italian Breakfast
It's in a nice garden setting too.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:01 AM

1 posts, read 753 times
Victors Kitchen on Park Blvd about the 5600 block (next to a pawn shop). They have great biscuits and creamy gravy that's not too overpowering with sausage and salt like Cracker Barrel and Bob Evens. It's a hole in the wall but the prices are fair and they serve up plenty.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:02 PM

792 posts, read 2,282,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpeteguy View Post
Egg platter is exactly the kind of place i'm talking about. Their gravy tastes like they poured it out of a can and mixed spam with it. It must be a florida thing though, because all breakfast gravy here tastes like that with the exception of cracker barrel. I'm just a southern guy who has a taste for homemade stuff, most people I talk to , like the can gravy and frozen biscuits.
I'll have to try skyway jacks though, that looks promising.

Finally got around to trying "Skyway Jacks".

I didn't think it was anything special. They pile lots of food on the plate, but I thought it was rather tasteless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay