Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 01:02 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,907,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannort54 View Post
$8.00 is what they wanted to start my x wife at at a hospital in Clearwater. She was making $13.00 plus full paid medical in Detroit. So you see the differance between pay in Detroit compared to Florida. And the Clearwater job wanted her to pay half of the lousy medical plan they offerd. Her medical in Detroit was $5 office visits up to $25 perscription depending if it was a tier1 or tier 2 ot tier 3 drug. But all was waved when she got them filled at the hospital pharmcey. She said thanks but no thanks to the Clearwater job, in fact she laughed in the hr persons face in Clearwater and told them they were a bunch of cheap asses.
I posted the salary.com info. If your wife has the experience you claim, then should should be able to do a lot better than you claim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandsharkJB View Post
You can't be serious, you have to be trolling people now just to be a jerk? You posted a link to "executive housekeeper" in Clearwater beach that shows an hourly wage of $21 an hour. Those of us who work in the real world (not you) have this thing called a sniff test, and that fails miserably.

Since you love linking to generic websites and treating it as gospel here's one to put in your pipe and smoke, the average salary for a Baycare housekeeper is $11 an hour, so them offering someone new $8 to start sounds right based on the supply down here.

BayCare Health System Housekeeper Salaries | CareerBliss

You've always been annoying, but you've reached a new low judging people like his wife trying to find work while you sit at home all day collecting disability. I'm sure there's plenty of well paying jobs out there in Palm Harbor for someone who can be on a computer all day, why don't you stop being a leach?

(see how it feels to be judged AND annoyed with emoticons?)
I am not collecting any money. You are wrong again......as usual.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:14 PM

792 posts, read 2,292,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandsharkJB View Post

You've always been annoying, but you've reached a new low judging people like his wife trying to find work while you sit at home all day collecting disability. I'm sure there's plenty of well paying jobs out there in Palm Harbor for someone who can be on a computer all day, why don't you stop being a leach?

(see how it feels to be judged AND annoyed with emoticons?)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are SOOO right!

I don't read most of the gibberish that priushater posts, because I just don't like him personally. That condescending, self righteous tone gets on my nerves. Typical FOX news watcher I bet.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpeteguy View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are SOOO right!

I don't read most of the gibberish that priushater posts, because I just don't like him personally. That condescending, self righteous tone gets on my nerves. Typical FOX news watcher I bet.
Nope. Can't stand FOX or MSNBC or NBC or CBS or ABC.

So you are wrong as well. Nice try though.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:32 PM

3,046 posts, read 4,127,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
I posted the salary.com info. If your wife has the experience you claim, then should should be able to do a lot better than you claim.

You are a pice of work I retired down here after working close to 40 yrs ,30 yrs at my last job. We're do you work . I said my X wife was offerd a job here, she already was working back in Detroit. There was no way in hell she was going to take a $5 pay cut, plus her free meical. We're do you get your#'s from la la land. I bet I recive more from my retirement than you make if you were working. The weather and only the weather is why I'm here. My new wife earns $25 an hour here because was recruited here by a big placement service out of Virginia. My wife's employer here told her that they could not find a qualified person here to do what she dose. She only took a $1 pay cut but has since got that back. She makes more than anyone else that dose the same job she dose here. There have been several dentist that have tried to lure her away down here because they cannot find qualified people here.

Old 07-04-2014, 09:43 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,138,172 times
Seems that some people are awfully hung up on money. Typical for a northerner.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Yes and I'm still getting more tha you. Because I worked a long time before I went on it.
Whatever you are getting is that much more than me, as I am not on it. I never claimed to be on it. That was my point. I have no opinion of you being on it, as I have no idea of your circumstances.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Whatever you are getting is that much more than me, as I am not on it. I never claimed to be on it. That was my point. I have no opinion of you being on it, as I have no idea of your circumstances.
Ok so let's stop all of this and I will be keeping my comments about Florida In check. Im to old and tired to get into a pissing match. You have your opinions and I have mine. I grew up in the Detroit area and you down here I suspect. So let's shake hands and move on.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Ok so let's stop all of this and I will be keeping my comments about Florida In check. Im to old and tired to get into a pissing match. You have your opinions and I have mine. I grew up in the Detroit area and you down here I suspect. So let's shake hands and move on.
Consider hands shaken. I grew up in California, then Massachusetts though.

Happy 4th!

Old 07-04-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Consider hands shaken. I grew up in California, then Massachusetts though.

Happy 4th!
Me only Michigan been working since I was 15 full time since graduating HS in 1974 quit working in 2009. I have peferial artery disease in my left leg. Moved to Florida 3 yrs ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay