Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 08:20 PM

3,237 posts, read 6,316,881 times

Advertisements

That serves NW Hillsborough County?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 08:45 PM

235 posts, read 1,577,917 times
yes, sent you a message

Old 05-26-2011, 09:43 PM

817 posts, read 2,250,094 times
Ierna. They really are. I know this personally, but I can also give you an anecdote....

A few years ago, my AC went out. I called one company and they came out and some doofus told me I needed a new system...quoted me some outrageous amount. NEXT.

Did some more research....turns out that Ierna is a client of my wife's company, and she asked around about them with people she works with, and got great reviews. Called them up, they came out. Service guy was able to get our AC running and charged us about $75. He said that our system (16 years old) wasn't efficient, and was going to die sometime in the next few years, but that it would get by for now. He said they could replace it for an amount less than the first guy, but that it wasn't necessary RIGHT then. WHEW!

Well, last year was the year that all those rebates to upgrade to a new unit were available, and we had some extra money....so we called Ierna...they'd been out one other time as well to fix another minor issue, and again....no scam. We bought a new unit from them. Great work, fair price, and HONEST. I'll never use another AC company in Tampa.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:34 AM

515 posts, read 1,347,433 times
I've used Ierna's a couple times as well and have been pleased with them.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:51 AM

769 posts, read 2,050,404 times
Tampa Bay A/C

Old 05-27-2011, 06:14 AM

3,928 posts, read 11,596,703 times
We've relied on Nuccio's Heating and Air Conditioning for over 20 years and never been disappointed. I have no idea if they're the cheapest or whatever but they know what they're doing and they deliver on their promises.

Old 05-28-2011, 04:20 PM

1,466 posts, read 3,077,659 times
I think Kron and West are excellent. I have used them twice for my own homes, have them now on annual contract for 3 of my houses and have recommended them for rentals owners whose property I look after - I think they are great and would wholeheartedly put them forward as worth considering at least for a quote if you want more than one.

they are in st pete but sure they would travel

Old 05-29-2011, 07:52 AM

5,976 posts, read 7,365,693 times
This is where an annual subscription to Angie's List really pays off. ($25)

When we bought a bank sale home a few years ago I joined Angie's List, as we were new to the area where the house was and had little knowledge of the local businesses.

I believe I saved literally thousands of dollars when we did remediation on the house (mold) and later did some remodeling using businesses from Angie's List.

When we moved back to Tampa I immediately changed my subscription over to Tampa. I have already used the list twice for window tinting services....

RM

Old 05-30-2011, 06:38 PM

1,246 posts, read 4,653,627 times
We just put in a new central air conditioner. We got several estimates and Lloyd's came in $1,500 less than anyone else and they did a great job! I got their name from 2 friends who have used them to install new central air, and also found their prices were very reasonable and did a great job for them as well.

Old 03-09-2012, 12:26 PM

95 posts, read 289,926 times
I just called Ierna's wow so impressed . Talked to a gal there she was awesome. I had called a realtor about a condo. I asked how old was the AC, guess he didn't like me asking that ?, he said "Oh it's a newer system" I said and that would be how many years...he said 10 years....I said that is nearing it's end of its effective life cycle...his remark No not really....really!!! I won't bother looking at that condo , thanks again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: