Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 04:20 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,126,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannort54 View Post
I still live here till my wife can secure another job at her current salery of $25 an hour job. Untill then we are stuck here. She will not go backwards in pay. She worked to long and hard to go backwards. And San Francisco is the most expensive city to live in. And no I'm just retired you can do that in Michigan. My father and frinds that work for the big 3 can retire in 30 yrs. That's one ov the advantages of having a union they call it 30 and out. I worked 40 yrs that's enough in my book. You talk about your low property taxes no wonder look were you live Spring Hill I live in Clearwater the good part. Not the ghetto.
I dont know why u think SH is a ghetto. You've obviously never been here. Stop counting your holdings and take a break from Google Earth and take a tour around the streets. Show me a link to a SH ghetto. I dare you.

As Ive said here before. I dont do cities or anything around them.

Dont have an aneurysm burning through your calculations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2014, 04:23 PM

The national u/e rate is less than 5 percent. I think those who want jobs already landed one.

Its going to be a few years before automation gets to any high points. I will be retired by then and I have no kids that have to worry about what they are going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoProIP View Post
It is one thing to move forward technologically, and a whole other to advance to the point to where nobody has a job anymore.
I'm guessing people in their lazy mind didn't think that once their jobs will be replaced by robots they'll be unemployed! Should we blame that on the side of the brain that controls stupidity?

This happens ONLY because we allow it. Stop buying this $hit, and they'll get the point. Just stop...STOP supporting the wrong kind of economy. We can't pretend to be an "advanced" society when our own people are miserable and depend on all sort of medication to cope with the fact that good jobs are sparse, and employers treat us all like garbage basically. They saw that the Gov was trying to provide healthcare, and what did they do? made it impossible to afford STILL. It's truly shameful.

Old 09-03-2014, 04:34 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,610,049 times
Jose Zamora Changes Name to Joe, Gets Job Offers : People.com

Old 09-03-2014, 05:32 PM

3,046 posts, read 4,125,672 times
[quote=Spring Hillian;36352233]I dont know why u think SH is a ghetto. You've obviously never been here. Stop counting your holdings and take a break from Google Earth and take a tour around the streets. Show me a link to a SH ghetto. I dare you.

Dont have an aneurysm burning through your calculations.[/

I have been to SH, full of empty houses in disrepair. It's a low income city and it shows. I don't use google earth. I see the real thing unlike you I go out and see for myself. I don't depend on websites for statis.

Old 09-04-2014, 06:41 AM

So you cant show us,what you saw? OK. Your credibility in my book is zero Mr. Homeowner.

[quote=Vannort54;36353128]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
I dont know why u think SH is a ghetto. You've obviously never been here. Stop counting your holdings and take a break from Google Earth and take a tour around the streets. Show me a link to a SH ghetto. I dare you.

I have been to SH, full of empty houses in disrepair. It's a low income city and it shows. I don't use google earth. I see the real thing unlike you I go out and see for myself. I don't depend on websites for statis.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:55 AM

[quote=Spring Hillian;36358607]So you cant show us,what you saw? OK. Your credibility in my book is zero Mr. Homeowner.

Ask me if I care what you think about me.

Old 09-04-2014, 11:26 AM

At least everyone here knows you are so FOS its coming out of your ears like toothpaste.

[quote=Vannort54;36360298]
Quote:
So you cant show us,what you saw? OK. Your credibility in my book is zero Mr. Homeowner.

Ask me if I care what you think about me.

Old 09-04-2014, 11:28 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,214 times
Quote:
The national u/e rate is less than 5 percent. I think those who want jobs already landed one.
You're dreaming if you believe the national U/E rate is less than 5 percent. Take a look at the U-6 rate which is more indicative of what the real picture is ...

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate: 12.6% - Forbes
Why The 'Real' Unemployment Rate Is Higher Than You Think - Forbes

U-6 also doesn't include those who are working jobs way beneath their qualification level and barely making ends meet and U-6 doesn't include those self-employed business owners whose businesses are failing due to a bad economy.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
You're dreaming if you believe the national U/E rate is less than 5 percent. Take a look at the U-6 rate which is more indicative of what the real picture is ...

Tackling The Real Unemployment Rate: 12.6% - Forbes
Why The 'Real' Unemployment Rate Is Higher Than You Think - Forbes

U-6 also doesn't include those who are working jobs way beneath their qualification level and barely making ends meet and U-6 doesn't include those self-employed business owners whose businesses are failing due to a bad economy.
You can't argue with this guy he thinks he knows it all,He believes everything he reads.and his word is gospel.

Old 09-04-2014, 03:07 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,622,852 times
[quote=Vannort54;36353128]
Quote:

That's pretty much the same impression SH left on me. I don't think you're FOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay