Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 04:29 PM

30,431 posts, read 21,241,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a person View Post
Soaked all the way from Land O Lakes to Pinellas on the morning commute. Boy we sure are lucky the storms are missing us by 120 miles!
Another here with no clue. Sure missed me today ray. South FL again got flooded today with 7" +.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post
NO I am not a loon. If you go to the Swiftmud hydrologic data page for June 2016, you will see that Hillsborough received 12+ inches of rain. I actually got more than that, about 15 inches. This was all due to Tropical Storm Colin.

Tropical Storm Colin leaves mess across Tampa Bay area | Tampa Bay Times

I guess you are the only one that managed to avoid Tropical Storm Colin.

As far as the rain this week, many people in Tampa Bay had already had nearly 5 inches of rain by yesterday morning.

June rains can ease Tampa Bay's water consumption, but not its historic drought | Tampa Bay Times
Sorry but i got much of nothing last June. Had one day i got 2.5" on the 6th. Sure as heck got no where near 12" and i know you never did. You very much over hype the rainfall amounts you get or can't read the rain gauge or it is flat out wrong. I had only .60" today. Just south of me saw more rain, but nothing compared to south FL.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandsherry View Post
Yeah, I would really love to get all that and the flooding they had to deal with, that would be just so lucky for all of us.
I had asked you not to reply to any of my post as all you do is cry when i slap the facts to ya. I would loved 17" like they got the last 2 days jay. Make up for no rain since last Oct.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Love them losen Rays.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacher23 View Post
I think he's staying so quiet because he finally got some rain, so he has nothing to complain about, lol
Some peeps have to work kirk. We got much of nothing. Look at the rainfall total map and see the heaver rain just missed me for today.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:38 PM

686 posts, read 621,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Another here with no clue. Sure missed me today ray. South FL again got flooded today with 7" +.
You're right. No clue. Except for the hours upon hours of rain we've had over the last few days. That was a pretty big clue.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a person View Post
You're right. No clue. Except for the hours upon hours of rain we've had over the last few days. That was a pretty big clue.
And nothing compared to a 150 miles to the south as i keep typing. Over 17" in some areas as i keep trying to type and yet ya don't understand man. And i am sure you got double what i did. The more north the less the rainfall totals have been jen. Very simple for anyone with a brain jane. I got some rain so i am happy for anything i got but would have liked to have that heavy rain they got way to the south.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:59 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,846,099 times
Quote:
Sorry but i got much of nothing last June. Had one day i got 2.5" on the 6th. Sure as heck got no where near 12" and i know you never did. You very much over hype the rainfall amounts you get or can't read the rain gauge or it is flat out wrong. I had only .60" today. Just south of me saw more rain, but nothing compared to south FL.
So let me get this straight. Tropical Storm Colin dumped as much as 15 inches of rain on Tampa Bay in June of last year, which was documented by every media and weather outlet as well as environmental agencies, but according to you this was all just a figment of our imagination?

Time to change your meds.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post
So let me get this straight. Tropical Storm Colin dumped as much as 15 inches of rain on Tampa Bay in June of last year, which was documented by every media and weather outlet as well as environmental agencies, but according to you this was all just a figment of our imagination?

Time to change your meds.

I don't take meds jed. I just know i had nothing even close to 12 or 15" of rain last June. Look up the rainfall amounts for west Pasco if ya like tike. Looking at my records it seems people north of Tampa saw much less rain and since i am 30 miles north of you i saw much less rain. It is you that needs the pills jill.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:14 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,846,099 times
Quote:
I don't take meds jed. I just know i had nothing even close to 12 or 15" of rain last June. Look up the rainfall amounts for west Pasco if ya like tike. Looking at my records it seems people north of Tampa saw much less rain and since i am 30 miles north of you i saw much less rain. It is you that needs the pills jill.
Your records would be wrong.

Come on, these pictures OF YOUR OWN COUNTY during TS Colin do not lie.

Tropical Storm Colin | Pasco County, Fla. | photoMojo | WAVY.COM

Go sell crazy somewhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay