U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2016, 03:35 PM

2,445 posts, read 1,779,068 times

Advertisements

This weekend will be the MacDill "AirFest". MacDill Air Force Base is a Crown Jewel of Tampa Bay Area.
Its a special treat for civilians to go onto the air base anytime but this weekend its a special thank you to us. Its been a couple years for me, but I will be going this weekend for sure. IF you are new to the area don't miss this opportunity.

MacDill AirFest to fill skies even before weekend extravaganza | TBO.com and The Tampa Tribune
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 08:35 AM

1,614 posts, read 2,804,436 times
Ill be there, I love going to this. I wish we were getting an f22 demo or something, I dont know why we never get those planes. I Feel like our air shows are slightly less thrilling then others I see on youtube from other areas.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:27 AM

809 posts, read 583,618 times
Yeah, just what we need, another celebration of jet noise over our community. Sadly, they haven't invented earplugs effective enough to shield you from early morning wakeups. And no, I'm not in the N-S or E-W flight paths.

Old 03-16-2016, 04:04 PM

2,445 posts, read 1,779,068 times
So you bought a house near an Air Base and want to complain about jet noise. Get in line with the people downtown buying the condos complaining about the trains that have been there since the beginning of time. Or the people in South Tampa complaining about the flooded streets. Then we have the people moving to pasco complaining that their one major road going to Tampa is crowded. Or the people in Westchase complaining about the air traffic to the airport. Or the people in Fishhawk complaining about the phosphate trucks running down their main road like they have been doing before the first house was built over there. A little due diligence can save you from years of grief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or