Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 05:19 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,075,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
To me the cops can't check enough on sicko's who prey on kids!

Keep in mind they don't stop and don't respect other peoples privacy and go beyond any means to get to their goal.

On average a sex offender is caught after approx. 7 offenses.
And after conviction, getting treatment and released they are not entitled to a as normal as possible life? They already have restrictions placed upon them. What purpose is served by law enforcement visiting someone? Looking to catch them red handed perhaps?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 06:42 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,650,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
And after conviction, getting treatment and released they are not entitled to a as normal as possible life? They already have restrictions placed upon them. What purpose is served by law enforcement visiting someone? Looking to catch them red handed perhaps?
Restrictions are not as many think they are.

If a sex offender was convicted prior to certain laws were implemented that means a sex offender can sit at any play yard or community pool and live next to a school.

Sadly young people slammed with the label sex offender are in my eyes wrongly labeled as to me an 18 year old with a 15 year old is not to me a reason to label an 18 year old as a sex offender.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:57 PM

3,177 posts, read 6,800,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
Parole is the provisional release of a prisoner who agrees to certain conditions prior to the completion of the maximum sentence period. Probation is an alternative to prison.
Yes, I know what each term means. That being said, parole applies to a release after a minimum length of the sentence, not the maximum.

But my point is that both involve "law enforcement encroaching on somebody's day to day life" so to speak.

Old 09-06-2016, 06:18 AM

1,504 posts, read 848,470 times
When a 14 year old sends a nude photo of his 13 year old girlfriend. He is not a sex offender....this is a developing child that does not know any better.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:12 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,650,691 times
There should be something different for stupid teenagers than sex offender.

Having said that the girl is just as stupid to me for letting herself being photographed naked as nowadays teenagers are aware that it can end up any where.

To me both are responsible for their actions.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:37 AM

1,504 posts, read 848,470 times
The courts in part sometimes over time have evolved to the point of protecting the status quo. If evil benefits an elite segment of society then the courts will rule on the side of evil. I have seen some judges release horrible people back into society because these freaks will create chaos and chaos amongst a populace make them fearful and easy to control. Why do white judges now release black gun offenders back into society...when they know the person is a danger? The answer if easy. They release them so these vibrant black gang bangers kill other gangbangers.

It is all a little sinister...the other thing you have to take into account is that some judges are sexual deviates themselves and secretly condone sexual deviancy. I have seen a judge sit on the bench and listen to the testimony of a rape victim...He was clearly enjoying what he was hearing...he was getting off on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: