U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 07:04 AM

2 posts, read 5,048 times

Advertisements

Hi, I would like to say thank you for your post. Even though this was given in 2007, and we are currently in 2012, I am in the same position as the lady who initially wrote in. I live in the Polk County area currently, however we are considering to move to the Orlando area. Do you have any suggestions for either area? Thanks for your response in advance. ML
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 1,229 times
Hello I have a 17 -year-old boy Mentally handicapped I leaving Orlando Florida. I am trying to find A temporary home assistant. For him I am a single mom and I hava more kids ,And things are getting really hard with him I am trying to find. A temporary home that will work with his behavior. But I don't find anything That will work for him I also need something that it will be cover by medicay. If anybody have Any type of information, That could help me out in this tough situation. I will appreciate it Maybe somebody who's Had to place a love one In a home Clud recommend a good one for me.. Please e-mail me any information. i well I appreciate it..this is my [email]e-mail.rafaela3537@yahoo.com[/email]..

Old 06-04-2012, 07:02 AM

2 posts, read 2,290 times
I need a High school to help my daughter. She has ADD and the Hillsborough County High School she attends is not helping her.. I feel like I am at a lost. .. My daughter is getting depressed and wanting to quite school can someone help me?

Old 06-04-2012, 05:28 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,561,740 times
Try Center Academy. They have locations all over the Tampa Bay area.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:06 AM

2 posts, read 2,290 times
Has anyone heard of Brooks and Dibartalo in tampa.. and what do you think about it?

Old 04-13-2013, 01:14 PM

1 posts, read 932 times
Hi, I am looking for a pre-school that specialized in ADHD for my three year old grandson. A regular pre-school does not understand or are not specialized on how to help him now until I am able to get him medication help when he is older. I am so frustrated since my husband, his grandpa, is terminal, and I do not know where to take him in the Bradenton/SArastoa/Palmetto, Florida area. Does any one out there know of a pre-school you could recommend? I have to work daily as a college instructor and administrator and I am a former exceptional education instructor for over 25 years.
Does anyone know of a pre-school in this area or a good nanny I could call?

Old 05-02-2017, 12:34 PM

1 posts, read 252 times
My family is being relocated to Florida, my daughter had dyslexia and ADD, what schools are the best for her learning disabilities within this state? I've been researching but don't have a clear choice as of yet! We can move anywhere within the state so a few options would be great! Thanks in advance ( May 2017 )

Old 05-03-2017, 05:03 PM

Location: Not the end of the Earth, but I can see it from here
3,946 posts, read 4,194,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeling1 View Post
My family is being relocated to Florida, my daughter had dyslexia and ADD, what schools are the best for her learning disabilities within this state? I've been researching but don't have a clear choice as of yet! We can move anywhere within the state so a few options would be great! Thanks in advance ( May 2017 )
Zombie thread. Might want to post a new message rather than resurrect something that's over four years old...

Good luck, you're going to need it. ESE is a wasteland down here.

RM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay