Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 01:43 PM

5 posts, read 5,038 times

Advertisements

Looking for a rental in Wesley Chapel preferably Seven Oaks, Wesley Chapel or Veteran's elementary zoning. Does anyone have a realtor they can recommend or a place to go and look online. TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2013, 09:03 PM

9 posts, read 19,785 times
I've got a vacant place there but won't last long so let me know its near Seven Oaks.

Old 12-27-2013, 06:41 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
We have an apartment in a gated community for rent and available within the next few days...3/2 and community pool.

We may get a 4/2/2 in Seven Oaks available for February.

Overall tenants look online and call the realtor for the particular property or call owners...

In NY tenants hire an agent and that is not common practice in Florida.

Old 12-28-2013, 08:02 AM

1,107 posts, read 1,451,856 times
Do you want to rent a house/condo or an apartment complex? There are a lot of nice apartment complexes in the Wesley Chapel area.

Old 01-02-2014, 05:10 AM

Thank you for the replies. Shorty458, We would prefer a house to rent, Bentlebee and HPTampa we are looking at moving the end of Jan so if the places you mention are available, I would love more information.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:56 AM

The tenant in Seven Oaks signed a renewal but to go month to month with a higher increase so we assume this tenant may be looking to move sooner than later but we are checking the rental prices and right now there is not much in the same price range unless this tenant wants to move further away.

I was actually shocked to see how much higher the rental prices have become in Seven Oaks, but we always knew how demanding that area is for rentals and we never had much down time. This last tenant moved in the day after the previous moved out and we didn't even have time to change the carpet until days later per the tenants own wishes...

Old 01-02-2014, 10:04 PM

134 posts, read 329,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I was actually shocked to see how much higher the rental prices have become in Seven Oaks, but we always knew how demanding that area is for rentals and we never had much down time. This last tenant moved in the day after the previous moved out and we didn't even have time to change the carpet until days later per the tenants own wishes...
You're not kidding! We signed our lease in Seven Oaks last April on a 3/2 at $1250 a month but we can't stay as the house is just too small and also too loud due to paper-thin single pane windows. Unfortunately you can't even come close to that price here anymore. Last I looked homes were starting at like $1500+. So we don't have a choice but to leave Seven Oaks. It's not only crazy what houses here are renting for, but also selling. I looked at the cookie cutter $350-$400k homes in Bellafield section and they are freaking 6 feet from each other. AWFUL!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Thanks for letting me know, if you have anything come up in the next week or so let me know, I should be in town the 18th-20th.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:25 PM

3,826 posts, read 5,804,900 times
Here is a good web site - Florida Homes for Sale direct from MLS
Click on the map somewhere in Pasco county, fill out everything you need on the left, pick "Rentals" (so you don't have to see homes for sale) and play with the map - get to the area of your interest and click on blue numbers to check each listing (red are for sold/rented). Each listing has listing agent info, so you can try to contact each directly. I found this site to be very accurate and 99% of the time up to date.
Good luck!

Old 01-04-2014, 05:41 AM

I noticed a new rental in Seven oaks on the MLS and it it similar to mine but with a pool and priced heavily under market value and applications have to be submitted online with an unknown company.

The average rental price for a 4 bedroom over there is $1650 with a pool and this one $1350 incl. pool service so I would be very careful and do some due diligence since that is so out of what the average prices are over there and for 1650 it's get rented within days so why so much lower....it could be in foreclosure but it wasn't mentioned on the MLS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay