Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2008, 05:34 PM

12 posts, read 33,997 times

Advertisements

i am getting ready to go to college and have been looking into seminole tarpon springs and st. petersberg, also pensacola. i will be moving with my fiance and we are interested in a small country town. both of us grew up in the south and are used to that atmosphere. where is a good place to rent a home out of these few places? we also enjoy 4wheeling... is that popular or is there even a place to go in these areas?!?!?
i really appreciate your help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 05:43 PM

944 posts, read 3,848,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl513 View Post
we are interested in a small country town
This does not exist in Pinellas County. You'd have to go to Pasco, Hernando, Citrus and/or certain parts of Manatee/Hillsborough. I know nothing about the Panhandle, but I'm sure it would be easier to find rural up there.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM

807 posts, read 3,187,166 times
Where are you planning to go to school? "getting ready to go to college" is rather vague. That should be your priority. Not where to go 4-wheeling.
There's lots of 4-wheeling in Brooksville/Hernando Co. and lots of time for that when you're not in school.
I'm just confused/troubled about going from Pensacola to Pinellas Co. talking about school but focusing on fun. I believe your education is much more important. Your degree will stay with you forever.
just my .02

Old 10-08-2008, 08:58 AM

12 posts, read 33,997 times
im planning on going to school at pensacola junior college or one of the campuses at st. petersberg. either the campus in st. petersberg in tarpon springs or in seminole. any of those colleges will be fine they all have a two year associates degree in hospitality and tourism. now i am just trying to figure out what town i will like the best. i have alot of differnt things to take into consideraton. i want to be in a small town, somewhere where my fiance can find work, he is in the tree trimming/ landscaping business, and where we can raise kids if that becomes an issue in the next year or 2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay