Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 09:34 PM

428 posts, read 415,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
Well unfortunately the house we were buying did not appraise it was 45k under what we were paying YIKES and the appraiser lives in LOL and knows the areas very well... the sellers are not going to come down to what the appraisal came in at...But at the same token my husband was diagnosed with Colon cancer and a mass on his spleen and goes in for surgery tomorrow, so I guess it just wasnt meant to be as he comes 1st..His job is in Tampa so eventually we will come back to house hunt
Oh wow, sorry to hear Swim... Prayers to your family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 09:37 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,374,625 times
Ty mc

Old 06-22-2017, 07:31 AM

1,466 posts, read 3,078,305 times
Very best to you and your husband - hope that everything works out well there.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:37 AM

3,941 posts, read 6,722,877 times
Praying for strength for your husband and you during this time.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:09 AM

73 posts, read 64,947 times
Prayers and best wishes.

Old 06-23-2017, 12:04 PM

Ty everyone the surgery went very well...surgeon is optimistic he got all the cancer now we wait for pathology report..hoping it's all good...he is in a lot of pain

Not looking forward to house hunting lol there is not much out there... However def looking forward to our next trip

Old 06-23-2017, 03:32 PM

877 posts, read 1,912,183 times
Quote:
Ty everyone the surgery went very well...surgeon is optimistic he got all the cancer now we wait for pathology report..hoping it's all good...he is in a lot of pain

Not looking forward to house hunting lol there is not much out there... However def looking forward to our next trip

I hope he recovers quickly!

Old 06-23-2017, 04:54 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,422,470 times
Quote:

I'm not familiar w/ your situation but you're going through major stressors right now. Can't the house hunting wait for awhile until your husband's medical situation settles down and things normalize a little?

Old 06-24-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I'm not familiar w/ your situation but you're going through major stressors right now. Can't the house hunting wait for awhile until your husband's medical situation settles down and things normalize a little?
Yes However my husband works Remotely however his office is in Tampa and will eventually have to start going to his clients his company and his boss and co-workers are amazing and we are so grateful and thankful..Our son is attending Pasco County and taking a few online classes from here in NJ because he was supposed to be moving down there with my husband, however things are on hold until We get the clearance from Dr or whatever this outcome is going to be.. We already contacted Moffit Cancer Center as its one of hubby's accounts, and they will work with his Dr here in NJ while in Tampa...we do need the residency as our daughter will need the residency as well..Once the Dr gives clearance whether or not he will need chemo or not we then can concentrate on getting him and better and getting down there to start the house hunting process again..My point just was we aren't looking forward to it lol

Old 06-24-2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewabby View Post
I hope he recovers quickly!
Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay