Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:11 PM

119 posts, read 524,660 times

Advertisements

Tampa Guy,

Where online can you see the calls?

Thank youl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2008, 10:20 PM

1,824 posts, read 8,376,422 times
The calls for service map, on the Tampa.gov website(by the way, Tampa has an amazing website that has won numerous awards)

Police Calls for Service Map

Old 04-16-2008, 10:31 PM

I just have to ask, what are the very wealthiest areas of Tampa? Where are the mansions?

Old 04-17-2008, 07:45 AM

1,824 posts, read 8,376,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJS1981 View Post
I just have to ask, what are the very wealthiest areas of Tampa? Where are the mansions?
In the city of Tampa>>>along Bayshore Blvd, the neighborhood of Golfview near Palma Ceia; Beach Park and Culbreath Isles along the Bay off Westshhore Blvd--both in South Tampa; and in subdivisions like Hunters Green and Corey Lake Isles up in New Tampa.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:08 AM

3,928 posts, read 11,596,703 times
In Hillsborough County, it's Avila and the waterfront properties of Davis Island, Harbour Island, and Westshore Yacht Club. In Pinellas County it's Snell Isle and Bellair.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:05 AM

104 posts, read 366,488 times
I have had a lot of friends that have lived in The Cove. They have recently been renovated, however, they do appeal to many walks of life. It does have a lot of young people )20s and a large blue collar contigency. Other than that, it is convenient to a lot of things in South Tampa

Old 04-28-2008, 08:08 PM

2 posts, read 5,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltznucs View Post
Most of them live in Ruskin and Mango.
Very funny, you forgot wimauma and dover.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM

123 posts, read 346,759 times
Yuppidom for singles is South Tampa. Hyde Park, Soho area, lots of eats and bars, however I think their overated and too expensive. Lived in 3 places there. Yuppy homes in South Tampa, Beach park, Bayshore Blvd ( best for biking or roller blading ). Avilla Estates in the north area, gaited. In Pinellas, Safety Harbor a definate thumbs up.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:09 PM

Default Are there yuppies near the Airport?

I was looking at some apartments just west of the airport near the bridge to Clearwater, The Courtney Campbell Bridge, directly east of the Ben T. Davis park. Is this a nice area? Is it safe? For me it's appealing because it's closer to the beach (20 minutes away), has nice sunsets and a water view. Bust most importantly, are there yuppies here? By this I mean urban professionals with nice cars and dogs who are easy on the eyes and not loud partiers? Ugh I remember when we drove back on the Courntey Campbell bridge there were 10 million people hanging around that Ben T. Davis municipal park. Would they hang around the neighborhood too? Help!

Old 05-03-2008, 06:47 PM

123 posts, read 346,759 times
I woud avoid the Ben T Davis beach at all cost and it does "cost " . I got a parking ticket and was ther all of 10 minutes before I quickly decided this was not the beach for me. Usually the bacteria count is sky high too. Not sure which appartments you are thinking of but I do not think this is a Yuppy Area. The prices of the places will give you some clue as to neighbourhood. Now cross the Courtney Campbell and turn north on Bayshore Blvd that enters Safety Harbor. Now that is a nice area and not too far from the beach and quck access to the airport area. You may want to check them out. I will try to remember names. One complex has these nice white painted tudor style buildings that give them a reto look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay