Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 03:06 PM

4,416 posts, read 3,762,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Lets just say i loved my BB guns when i was a kid when it came to cats. Why in the devil would ya blame Trump on the run down shape PR is in? They need to be broken away from the U.S. and fix their own crime ridden self. Their service is from the 50's and way out dated kate. No way it was gonna be fixed within a few weeks. Most of them have moved to FL anyways over the last 50 years , same for Cuba. Trump needs to cut off all food stamps and aid. If ya can't work then ya need to die kirk. Tired of drug dealers and thugs living of the system. PLus if a cane with gust to over 200mph hit us many of us would still be without power flower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandsherry View Post
Always entertaining to see people post about the problems in PR with restoration, ignorant to how much a POS the electrical system was in PR long before IRMA.

Outages increase as Puerto Rico company crumbles amid crisis

So, when you start with little to nothing like PR had for it's electrical infrastructure it takes a lot longer for restoration. Had PR had a decent electrical system the restoration would have been easier.

BTW, PR pays 0% in Federal Income Tax, they are already living off of entitlements.

You "stable geniuses" (like Trump) can (continue to) ignore Puerto Rico (part of the reason why the infrastructure has been in tatters for decades). Pray that it disappears, or goes away. Gets swept by a wave. Etc. You convinced me.

After all. It will be you guys with the 3.4 million NEW poverty-stricken Puerto Ricans living off the dole in your cities, not me.

I'll be retired to Europe! Buena suerte! You are gonna need it.

Last edited by sinatras; 01-06-2018 at 03:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 03:15 PM

30,172 posts, read 20,894,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post
You "stable geniuses" (like Trump) can (continue to) ignore Puerto Rico (part of the reason why the infrastructure has been in tatters for decades). Pray that it disappears, or goes away. Gets swept by a wave. Etc. You convinced me.

After all. It will be you guys with the 3.4 million NEW poverty-stricken Puerto Ricans living off the dole in your cities, not me.

I'll be retired to Europe! Buena suerte!
Get over the trump bashing. I will help you with money now to leave for Europe. Their eletro service was out dated by near 50 years as it was let alone what 200+ mph winds will do. Why is it our job to pay for it? They make millons from cruise ships and such so let them pay for it.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Get over the trump bashing. I will help you with money now to leave for Europe. Their eletro service was out dated by near 50 years as it was let alone what 200+ mph winds will do. Why is it our job to pay for it? They make millons from cruise ships and such so let them pay for it.
Let them pay for it? Yeah, like we would do that to Montana, or Texas. Truly a "stable genius" idea!

Old 01-06-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post
Let them pay for it? Yeah, like we would do that to Montana, or Texas. Truly a "stable genius" idea!
Just be glad you don't live there as you cried about Teco for weeks on hear dear. Montana and TX people should pay for their own service to be restrored, Just like you will be paying extra for the Teco repairs. Someone has to pay the bills mill.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Just be glad you don't live there as you cried about Teco for weeks on hear dear. Montana and TX people should pay for their own service to be restrored, Just like you will be paying extra for the Teco repairs. Someone has to pay the bills mill.
The more you ignore Puerto Rico, the more it will cost you.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:35 PM

1,357 posts, read 1,216,535 times
This thread has gotten off topic, big time.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
This thread has gotten off topic, big time.
I agree lee. Be glad when it is back in the 70's. Tired of a bedroom that is 65 degrees as it cost too much to run heat pete.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I agree lee. Be glad when it is back in the 70's. Tired of a bedroom that is 65 degrees as it cost too much to run heat pete.
Next week's looking like return to paradise.

Old 01-06-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Next week's looking like return to paradise.
I can live with 70's, but don't want 80's. The damage has been done to the fish.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I can live with 70's, but don't want 80's. The damage has been done to the fish.
Looks like you'll be happy then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay