Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 11:33 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,255,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Arrrrrr. Long time coming. They may have had a chance to right the ship had they given him the black spotlast year, but arrrrrrrrr shiver me timbers. Tney has to start all over with a new Captain me heartys. Arrrrr
No matter who they get they will fail dale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2018, 03:13 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
You know, it is fun to dress up like a Pirate sometimes. It is also fun to drink Rum sometimes. It is fun to dress up like a Pirate and go out and Drink Rum It is even fun to dress like a pirate, go out and drink rum, and hang around other drinkers. It is even Fun to Think about dressing up as a pirate, going out, drinking rum in the parking lot, then going into the Buccaneers stadium and watch the team play football.

EXCEPT that it is not fun to do any of those things in the sucky weather we have....blistering hot, or rain squalls, usually blistering hot.

Which is why I have not dressed up like a pirate and gone to a game in years. It is not as much fun as me once thought it would be.

Old 12-31-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
You know, it is fun to dress up like a Pirate sometimes. It is also fun to drink Rum sometimes. It is fun to dress up like a Pirate and go out and Drink Rum It is even fun to dress like a pirate, go out and drink rum, and hang around other drinkers. It is even Fun to Think about dressing up as a pirate, going out, drinking rum in the parking lot, then going into the Buccaneers stadium and watch the team play football.

EXCEPT that it is not fun to do any of those things in the sucky weather we have....blistering hot, or rain squalls, usually blistering hot.

Which is why I have not dressed up like a pirate and gone to a game in years. It is not as much fun as me once thought it would be.
We no longer have falls like we did back in the 70's and 80's when the bucs lost about every game. Within 30 years it will be full 90's year around watching them play in the dead of late fall.

Old 12-31-2018, 06:40 PM
KPB

1,517 posts, read 1,524,577 times
Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah
blah !!!

Untill we have owners that care more about our team than they do for Manchester United things will never change imo.

Old 01-07-2019, 02:00 AM

834 posts, read 528,874 times
The ownership is fine. A new head coach will help though.

The Bucs ended the year leading the NFL in passing yards. Leading the division (Saints) would have been impressive enough.

Next season should be a good one

Old 01-07-2019, 05:27 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,585,616 times
Quote:

When the weather gets nice and warm I vote for Rum Runners Go Bolts!

Old 01-07-2019, 06:00 PM

3,177 posts, read 6,824,656 times
REPORT: BRUCE ARIANS EXPECTED TO BE NAMED HEAD COACH OF TAMPA BAY BUCS THIS WEEK

Old 01-07-2019, 06:18 PM

Another flop.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Arrrrrrrrr mateys yeknow that thePesky Red BirdsArians former team come to Tampa for game in the fall don`t ye?

Arians be a hard nose coach. He be the type that flog ye in front of the whole team and run ye up the mast when ye gets out of line. A tighter ship he'll run. ARRRRRrrrrr

Old 01-09-2019, 03:50 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,020,115 times
So we fire a coach who went 5-11. Only to then turn around and hire a coach who just went 3-13. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: