Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 08:56 PM

20 posts, read 18,696 times

Advertisements

Hello all. I just wanted to know if anyone has opinions on Weeki Wachee high school, Central high school and Hernamdo high school. I wasn’t hearing great things about Hernando high but you can get more land!
I will prob lean towards Weeki Wachee but any opinion greatly appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 07:47 AM

3 posts, read 2,173 times
we`ve been looking for similar info, so post to the top if anyone has feedback? I have a 10 and 14 year old and looking to re-locate from IL

Old 05-26-2019, 12:05 PM

10 posts, read 12,075 times
Default Imao

Hernando county is not a place to raise your kids.

Old 05-26-2019, 12:06 PM

You better go rent a place and stay for a while to see if you like it because it's not for everyone

Old 05-26-2019, 12:12 PM

Corruption at all levels there.
The facts speak for themselves,
They now have a good guy for the school board but in the past had a real trouble maker named diane.
Not only was she a trouble maker but she still is involved with coverups.

Old 05-26-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdub2 View Post
we`ve been looking for similar info, so post to the top if anyone has feedback? I have a 10 and 14 year old and looking to re-locate from IL
Are you relocating to hernando county to ruin their lives?

Are you aware of harasment campains done by volunteers paid by grant money within the county?

Hernando county aswell as the rest of fla is very big in gov harassment.

Youde have to understand why they do this,
Many reasons and the bottom line is, make their phone ring.
Mental health , is a big issue there because the county officials make it out to be one. So they create public and private nussiances in ways that cant be told here.

For the big wigs who run the show, look no further than who's behind the scene at the hernando county sheriffs office. Where youll find ex-politicians collecting a paycheck.
Its a big gov town/city/county with good ole girls club running behind the scenes of the good ole boys club from illinois, michigan, new jersey, new york and palm beach county to name few.

They have a snitch culture there, it's called citizen corp.
Its a form of organised stalking thats hard to prove because it make you look delusional when you either complain or tell someone. This is the mentality of it and its a shame they do this. They clearly have an agenda to suck dollars from every place they can.

The grant money has to generate more money for the county that is already 11million in the hole.
When their phones dont ring, they are not needed, dont you think for a second they dont make their own phone ring by ways unimageable.

They use their own deputies, neighbors and volunteers to harass people day and night.
They are looking for a reaction so police can be called.
When they arrive, you will be the one in the wrong.

Police, fire, emt, watch closely EX POLITICIANS, politicians, doctors real estate agents, a school board member, county commision, the rotary club, the mason lodge, the fraternal order of police FOP, did i mention the sheriffs office yet,
You'll fall victim to identity theft, if married, that'll go out the window too.

Their system is designed there to get you in the legal judicial or health care system for control
In no way can one, not knowing the pit falls to avoid this.

Being lured to florida for low cost of living is a fantasy.
Not reality, too many bugs in all forms , very hot , sink holes and the loss of your money from their real estate system.
Car crashes are a real threat there, hospital bill for the er is , let me spell it out for you, fifty thousand dollars entrance fee. Oh did i mention the sheriffs office is right there at the hospital too!

Staged crime scenes ,car crashes, insurance fraud crooked lawyers that know all this and more, and youll need one to settle maze of possible medical bills after a car crash too.

Do not register to vote, and, if you do, dont tell them where you sleep.
The very people who vote, give legitamacy to their system,
Its not legit.

A few pointers if you decide to go.
Dont get mail where you sleep at night.
Dont register your car where you sleep at night
Dont list on your drivers licence where you sleep at night
Dont tell the bank where you sleep at night.
Dont put real estate in your name, use an LLC OR A TRUST, seek a qualified LAWYER not an attorney, there is a difference.
Do interviews untill youre satisfied with their knowledge.
Have will made, because it'll protect your rights as a person when and if hospitalized or worse in a doa situation.
Remember, everyone who moved to florida from someplace else already should know this.
Property forfeiture is very high and so is being arrested for anything.

22 million or more now live there, the place has problems everywhere you look.
Dont be fooled, a school?
Why would you send your kids to a school where the teachers are not too bright and teach com core.

ASK YOURSELF, the next time you hear them finish a sentence with the word "AT"

That is not correct english anyplace on the planet.

These are facts and there is far more, not herein because it's just to unreal.

You may be one of the snitch culture already, i dont know, but i doubt youde ask the question you did unless looking for the can of worms.
And if so, youll fit right in there.
And if not, just do your homework on the ways they can get to you and your family and protect yourself.

Old 05-26-2019, 01:56 PM

30,431 posts, read 21,241,024 times
Pasco is even worse.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Pasco is even worse.
Kinda,
Citrus, hernando and pasco all go hand in hand.
Why?
This educated answer not that , it's fact.
ALL florida, has that same sheriff association.
The sheriff, well they are the highest official , official in the county.
but, theres more strings being pulled behind the scenes.
look at that npr mayor, they framed him easily enough,
That adam guy, accused of killing 4 in hudson, another frame up.. the judge in that case failed to look into the previous backgrounds of the dead and see that they were drug traffickers and the deads mother who gave speech at the sentencing is still a trafficker and into stealing peoples info and selling for id theft fraud. What, tell me you did not know they were squaters in that home, the bank tried for years to get them out. Guess thats one way?

You see it, be aware. Good to let people know though who are thinking of moving there what they are up against and you may think, not me, ill keep to myself or that wont happen, no one is immune not even the ones causing the problems because sooner or later one of them dies

Old 05-26-2019, 07:17 PM

5,977 posts, read 7,373,473 times
Looks like this has become a thread for someone to vent rather than be informative.

Note that the original poster and the following post is several months old, and neither have returned to post again...you're ranting at an empty room.

RM

Old 05-27-2019, 12:28 PM

3 posts, read 2,173 times
Thanks for the responses, I am still reading them so this is not a forgotten rant place, at least for me. Sounds like some bad experiences have been used to formulate your opinions, which is what happens and exactly what I wanted to hear about... we do not have any problems with law enforcement, we are professional people looking to live somewhere without nasty cold winter for 6,7 months of the year and is not also one of the most corrupt and broken states. Appreciate the feedback, there is no wrong in an opinion, we all have them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay