Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 03:08 PM

5,977 posts, read 7,371,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
It's an accurate description. Sorry the peanut gallery couldn't offer anything more than a sinister, snide, useless comment.
I didn't think there was anything sinister about that comment...it was pretty spot on, really.

RM
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2019, 03:44 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,584,244 times
Quote:
just another US 301 Riverview cookie cutter subdivision where the house are only feet apart.....

You can look around to all the so called "hot areas" and find the same thing. So for you to single out this one area is........ why? I have worked on houses in this area for over 30 yrs so I have seen the same thing again and again rinse and repeat.

Old 03-25-2019, 03:54 PM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortonR View Post
I didn't think there was anything sinister about that comment...it was pretty spot on, really.

RM
Ok. I'll leave it to you to give for recommendations. I think there are about 10 threads on the topic.

Enjoy yourself.

Old 03-25-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Ok. I'll leave it to you to give for recommendations. I think there are about 10 threads on the topic.

Enjoy yourself.
I plan on it, and I believe I weighed in on this one early if you happened to look. Guess I need to look for the others....

RM

Old 03-28-2019, 09:03 PM

670 posts, read 1,277,434 times
Panther Trace is a nice community, very nice homes, good school within the neighborhood and zoned to good middle and high schools.

Old 03-29-2019, 08:41 AM

5,687 posts, read 7,180,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEXAND View Post
Panther Trace is a nice community, very nice homes, good school within the neighborhood and zoned to good middle and high schools.
So did they ever solve the egress-ingress to and from 301 situation. I haven't been by there in over a year, but I do recall seeing a line of cars backed up to get onto 301. It would have been comical if I didn't know what those poor folks were going through. Imagine the pressure on the first person in line, too, trying to judge if now would be the right moment to make his/her move.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:08 AM

I have a coworker that recently moved into that area. He said the traffic is nightmarish at times.

RM

Old 03-29-2019, 10:18 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,584,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortonR View Post
I have a coworker that recently moved into that area. He said the traffic is nightmarish at times.

RM

Pretty safe bet most every popular areas is going to have traffic problems. Living in an area with major grid streets is a major plus. Rush hour is going to be a problem in any popular place to live. Living in an area that you are forced to take one and only one major road to and from your home should be a major red flag. That's like having to take a bridge home everyday. No thank you. I use google maps just about everyday when driving around the five counties. When I see the dreaded red line I check for cross streets to use. Way to many areas without that option.

Old 03-29-2019, 11:06 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrviking View Post
Pretty safe bet most every popular areas is going to have traffic problems. Living in an area with major grid streets is a major plus. Rush hour is going to be a problem in any popular place to live. Living in an area that you are forced to take one and only one major road to and from your home should be a major red flag. That's like having to take a bridge home everyday. No thank you. I use google maps just about everyday when driving around the five counties. When I see the dreaded red line I check for cross streets to use. Way to many areas without that option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrviking View Post
Agree, but pointing that out is like saying the sky is blue.
Yes. The traffic in the region is terrible everywhere; pointing this out is like saying the sky is blue.

Old 03-29-2019, 01:49 PM

8 posts, read 4,897 times
Are there any bad sections in there in terms if crime, yard maintenance, and people? It seems really big. I also heard about a shooting last year by some renters? Are there other communities around the area also?thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay