Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 01:42 PM

21 posts, read 21,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Go back to whatever bridge you you crawled out from under.
delicate petal that i am, i am simply wilting from your oh so unsouthern belle like lashing out at me, scarlet.

and i'm on with my demographics determinations from city-data's fine mapping tool and reading the investor sites, where i might be a little better understood, poor me.

by the by, i gotta imagine retiredcop (was it?) retired from elsewhere, since i'd imagine he'd be the perfect person, along with ups drivers and mail carriers, to actually be best positioned to answer my question, since they're all over cities, knowing clearly which hoods are actually dangerous and which just ain't gussied and are filled with working families unable to line their driveways with peonies and daffodils. or whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2019, 07:57 PM

417 posts, read 267,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklindelanoroosevelt View Post
thanks. that's something that others apparently have some difficulty understanding. i'm looking for folks who live there just to give me their opinion of the cheapest safe neighborhoods they know, but apparently if i don't tell them i want a ****ing unicorn on my roof, they don't know how to respond. genuinely appreciated.
You're welcome. Didn't see any ambiguities in the question. Good luck on your investments.

Old 12-07-2019, 06:50 PM

5,975 posts, read 7,365,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklindelanoroosevelt View Post
that is pretty funny, morton. how do i waste the time of a guy with nearly four thousand posts on an internet board who could've saved his time by skipping my question or answered with a simple, "can't help ya, dude", instead of writing a thousand words to get your smug pat yourself on the back to impress the girls? (but i will hope for a date for ya.)

good on ya, brother.

BIG SNIP to reduce bandwidth

but a sincere thanks again for the good word.
You're welcome.

And what would I think of someone who claims to be looking to invest in property here that relies on an Internet message board for their research? Yeah, poseur. Or maybe just a troll.

But that being said, as I am in this market and have been for nearly a decade, I'm comfortable with the knowledge I've gleaned over that time and in the profits I've made on the properties I've bought and sold, quite successfully, I might add.

And I don't rely on Internet message boards for research. I rely on valid data, such as what the County offers for free (ESRI), the local realtor's board, and the appraiser's office' records. And, uh, by the way - that's all readily available to you online, too, but apparently you are such a noob or uninformed in investment properties that you don't know this.

Nobody to impress here, Franklin. Guess you'll need to go back to Eleanor after all.

Good day.

RM

Old 12-07-2019, 08:28 PM

417 posts, read 267,388 times
Wow, such hostility. Go back and read the OP's original post, OP is researching, OP is just seeking input from additional sources such as this board. I too have a RE portfolio and often seek human opinions on top of hard data. Think some may taking this OP request out of context. Let's try to be civil.

Old 12-08-2019, 03:48 AM

5,975 posts, read 7,365,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Allnut View Post
Let's try to be civil.
Uh, guess you didn't read the snarky response? Funny that you call me out but not the OP.

I'm done here. I don't feed trolls.

RM

Old 12-09-2019, 05:19 AM

30,395 posts, read 21,215,773 times
You can buy homes for under 80k in west Pasco county.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
You can buy homes for under 80k in west Pasco county.
thanks. i'll add that to the research.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Allnut View Post
Wow, such hostility. Go back and read the OP's original post, OP is researching, OP is just seeking input from additional sources such as this board. I too have a RE portfolio and often seek human opinions on top of hard data. Think some may taking this OP request out of context. Let's try to be civil.
i appreciate it. apparently morton expects to dump on others, but is a little too delicate to have it returned. no biggie, but i do appreciate the feedback that gets it. in defense of the others, i probably could've used "most affordable and safe you know", but whoopsy.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortonR View Post
Uh, guess you didn't read the snarky response? Funny that you call me out but not the OP.

I'm done here. I don't feed trolls.

RM
sorry, pal, i didn't realize you were such a sensitive fellah, but if you are, maybe you shouldn't be such a d*ck and others like me won't feel compelled to respond in kind. you might read your first comments to me before you got your snarky response and maybe you'll get it. but probably not.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:31 AM

just thought i'd offer up my own apology for my snit and repeat the thanks for the info gained.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay