U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2020, 09:41 PM

1 posts, read 301 times

Advertisements

Hello all,

I'm looking to relocate from Temple Terrace to be closer to my job in the Westshore Business District. I was looking at places in Egypt Lake and South Tampa, and I was wondering if anyone has lived in the following apartments and could give any input on them.

In Egypt Lake, I was looking at Beach Club, Lake Pointe, or Pinetree Apartments.
In South Tampa, I was looking at The Cove Apartments or Infinity Westshore.

I would prefer to save money and live in Egypt Lake, but I have heard that there is a lot of crime and that it isn't safe at night. Is this true? If that's the case then I'd rather spend a little more to live in South Tampa. I've also seen some nice places close to the job like Millennium and Visconti, but they're currently outside of my price range. I need a 2 bed, 2 bath for less than $1600/month.

If anyone has lived at the above apartments or the Egypt Lake area in general and can share their experience, I would greatly appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2020, 05:17 AM

641 posts, read 429,148 times
I have a friend that lives in one off Himes and near Busch Blvd. I think its called Grande Oasis and its gated with a security guard. Try that one out. Crime im not sure about, but that complex has walking trails, pools, and other amenities.

Old 05-25-2020, 05:09 PM

57 posts, read 36,421 times
We actually toured a studio size apt at Beach Club. It wasn't too bad actually.The property itself was well kept and it's location right on the lake was a nice feature.It seemed like a nice quiet place as opposed to the constant commotion of nearby Town & Country.The leasing managers were some of the friendliest we've come across.The property has a pool if that's important to you & laundry facilities in a separate building. South Tampa has its nice neighborhoods but you might want to avoid living too close to Dale Mabry.We learned that the hard way as there was traffic and large truck noise 24/7.I felt fairly safe in South Tampa as a female and went out at night alone to run errands without any problems.The worst thing you might encounter is the panhandlers in Briton Plaza near Publix or e excessive use of spandex at Sprouts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or