Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2020, 07:44 AM

57 posts, read 61,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
I have no tolerance for race baiting. Besides that, what were his stats the year he got let go? Yep, thought so.
Yep, thought so? Convincing yourself that your point is proven? Now I 'am the focus of your disdain.

You don't even come close to his physical attributes but go ahead and feel good about yourself with your "he sucks" because of his actions.

I get it. Many despise others because of disagreement. Haters going to hate.

Have a good day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2020, 08:04 AM

413 posts, read 209,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
Yep, thought so? Convincing yourself that your point is proven? Now I 'am the focus of your disdain.

You don't even come close to his physical attributes but go ahead and feel good about yourself with your "he sucks" because of his actions.

I get it. Many despise others because of disagreement. Haters going to hate.

Have a good day.
I figured you would not address his poor stats before his termination. Facts, they're a *****. Here is a link to his stats. As a regular season starter, he has only 28 wins and 30 LOSSES. He LOST more games than he won. What part of that don't you understand? He SUCKED so he was fired. IF he spent more of his time trying to improve his play, then he would have had a winning record.

https://www.footballdb.com/players/c...nick-kaepeco01
Attached Thumbnails
Tampa Tom - Brady to the Bucs?-screen-shot-2020-03-26-10.03.10  

Old 03-26-2020, 10:47 AM

57 posts, read 61,664 times
Quote:
I figured you would not address his poor stats before his termination. Facts, they're a *****. Here is a link to his stats. As a regular season starter, he has only 28 wins and 30 LOSSES. He LOST more games than he won. What part of that don't you understand? He SUCKED so he was fired. IF he spent more of his time trying to improve his play, then he would have had a winning record.

https://www.footballdb.com/players/c...nick-kaepeco01
Have a good day

Old 03-26-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
Have a good day
Can't face his losing record? You know, the FACTS.

Old 03-26-2020, 10:20 PM

834 posts, read 528,751 times
Quote:
IF he spent more of his time trying to improve his play, then he would have had a winning record.
You say that as if the 2 minutes per week he spent taking a knee could have been used to improve his completion percentage.

By the way folks, don't use the term race-baiting while trying not to look racist. All it does is remove any remaining doubt on the matter.

Old 03-26-2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrviking View Post
...........That's a lot of mental gymnastics to arrive at that conclusion.

How so? Were you upset with Tebow when he took a knee? Or with any other player who took a knee before or after Kapernick even had a job in the NFL?

No? There can be only one reason why.

Mental gymnastics are not required in this discussion, just an open mind.

Old 03-28-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumby88 View Post
You say that as if the 2 minutes per week he spent taking a knee could have been used to improve his completion percentage.

By the way folks, don't use the term race-baiting while trying not to look racist. All it does is remove any remaining doubt on the matter.
I am saying that his record was a LOSING record and that is why he was fired. I am saying that if he put half as much energy into becoming a better QB as he did into his other causes overall (on and off the field), then he would still have a job in the NFL. Nothing wrong with his other causes, but when you work for a team, you are expected to have your focus there and not be distracted. His attention was distracted from what he needed to do in order to become a better QB. Sorry, but that's being factual, not racist. Just because the guy has light brown skin does not mean anyone who can point out he had a losing record is racist. It actually means that anyone continuing to throw out the racist term is just being a race baiter, as they just can't even talk about the fact that the guy LOST more games than he won. Compare how he handled his training and attention to football detail to Tom Brady and it is obvious why Brady has a winning record and is the G.O.A.T.

Old 03-28-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumby88 View Post
How so? Were you upset with Tebow when he took a knee? Or with any other player who took a knee before or after Kapernick even had a job in the NFL?

No? There can be only one reason why.

Mental gymnastics are not required in this discussion, just an open mind.
And does Tebow still have a job as a QB? He sucked too. I actually cannot stand any of the antics that any players have on the field. I am of the "do your job" mindset. Know your role on the offense or defense and do your job. Be in the right spot at the right time. When that play is done, focus on the next one. Don't get distracted. It's about focus and attention. It's not about the tone of one's skin, one's social causes or anything else. It's about winning. Kaepernick had a LOSING record. What part of that don't you get?

Old 03-29-2020, 10:33 PM

What part of kneeling for two minutes while everybody else is standing takes away from one's game? Nothing.

I never said Kapernick should have been a starter. He was absolutely better than all 32 third string QB's though and plenty of the second stringers as well.

Do you even know that the NFL and all 32 team owners paid Kapernick millions of dollars in a settlement over this??? Why, because they colluded to keep him unemployed. These are facts. Google it.

Nobody baited you into saying racist things. You logged on to this site and typed them with your own freewill.

Old 03-30-2020, 01:53 AM

2,074 posts, read 1,643,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
May not even be a football season this year.
That would be good for Brady. He most likely has advanced CTE brain trauma. In a few years he will be like Jim McMahon with dementia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: