Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 11:30 AM

860 posts, read 321,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
That is AWESOME! Thank you for posting.

See the people happy and enjoying? Life is good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2020, 11:54 AM

1,131 posts, read 387,178 times
The second plane was grounded for mechanical issues.

Old 05-15-2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Life is good.
33 million unemployed and many homeless disagree. Nearly 90,000 dead. But if life is good for you, well, congrats to you. Not everyone agrees with your point of view.

Old 05-15-2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
But if life is good for you, well, congrats to you.
Thank you. Yes, it is extremely good.

Old 05-15-2020, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Thank you. Yes, it is extremely good.
selfish reply when so many American are in dire straits - sad to know Americans are like this - minority, I know, but pretty selfish.

Old 05-15-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
selfish reply when so many American are in dire straits - sad to know Americans are like this - minority, I know, but pretty selfish.
I am a happy camper. A positive thinker. I make excellent life decisions. I work hard. I make my own happiness. I wish you the best. Try being happy. Only you can make yourself happy and your life better. You can do it if you try.

Old 05-15-2020, 05:10 PM

417 posts, read 267,578 times
Quote:
4th of July celebration, huh?

Lot of unemployed wondering where their next meal is coming from - don't care about any flyovers and not in the mood for any celebrations.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...lter-in-place/
Sorry to hear about your mood, but it should not detract others from enjoying the little things in life.
My neighbor is/WAS a restaurant manager, he enjoyed showing his son the aircraft as they passed.
But of course he is also a Veteran so he understands being resilient, positive and Patriotic.
Many of us are "enjoying life" depsite the obstacles and at the same time actually helping those that are having a rougher time. These acts are go hand in hand.

Have a Great Florida Day!
Tomorrow Take it Easy, get outside, go fishing, enjoy nature, it does wonder for your mental health.

Old 05-15-2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Allnut View Post
Sorry to hear about your mood, but it should not detract others from enjoying the little things in life.
My neighbor is/WAS a restaurant manager, he enjoyed showing his son the aircraft as they passed.
But of course he is also a Veteran so he understands being resilient, positive and Patriotic.
Many of us are "enjoying life" depsite the obstacles and at the same time actually helping those that are having a rougher time. These acts are go hand in hand.

Have a Great Florida Day!
Tomorrow Take it Easy, get outside, go fishing, enjoy nature, it does wonder for your mental health.
Well said! We do not have to curl up in a ball and be miserable. Make the best of each and every day. Appreciate all the good things in life. There are many.

Old 05-15-2020, 07:42 PM

32,931 posts, read 36,341,370 times
Quote:
I saw a butterfly in the yard today! Yay! I missed the Blue Angels because their nearest point was half an hour from me.

When somebody crashes into skyscrapers in NYC, someone has got to do something about it. They're it. I don't care if they yahoo upside down at xxx nmph for fun. Every job gets a bit boring after a while.

Old 05-15-2020, 09:34 PM

417 posts, read 267,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I saw a butterfly in the yard today! Yay! I missed the Blue Angels because their nearest point was half an hour from me.

When somebody crashes into skyscrapers in NYC, someone has got to do something about it. They're it. I don't care if they yahoo upside down at xxx nmph for fun. Every job gets a bit boring after a while.
So you take your time to complain in the TAMPA BAY Forum about an event that was not inTampa?

At least you had nice weather up Jersey today. Enjoy and let others do the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay