Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2015, 11:34 PM

101 posts, read 122,992 times

Advertisements

Ok recently I just made a move to Dover. It just happened by chance because I needed a place to move to. I wanted to stay around Tampa or I wanted a rental by Busch Blvd but they didnt get back to me and the only other one who got back to me was this lady in Dover and it was a real dead day, nobody wanted to respond to me even despite the fact I hustled hard to get a place. Turns out the place here would probably be nicer than most I'd get in the Tampa city limits and I guess some people consider Plant City to be the nearest big town to here, even though its still not too far from Tampa, its just not real close.

Now even though I am closer to Plant City, would that be a good place for a younger single guy to go hang out at all? I mean lets face it, I've tried St Pete, I've checked Tampa although not for too long but it seems like in any trendy hot spot for meeting people, I have done real bad trying to meet people. I'd probably do bad in SoHo as well. I don't know if its a chemical imbalance in the brain or I just truly dont have enough in common with the people those places draw. I realize Plant City is like old FL though but who knows. I might find it even a nicer place to live. Not necessarily looking to do it for the long term, honestly theres a better chance I go back to Manatee County again than do that, but its something I am mulling over right now because its the nearest city. What does anyone think I should do? I just got here, I want to see if I can find work nearby. Did I do the right thing coming to Dover or the Seffner area? Brandon isn't too far thats a plus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay