U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2008, 11:42 AM

40 posts, read 149,997 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I previously wrote this thread:

"Hello! I am new to this site. I found it looking up some info on relocating to FL from GA. I am currently looking into moving within a year to FL. I do not know where to start! I am interested in the Tampa/Orlando areas. I am currently in the healthcare field as a Medical Asst. I have a puppy and no children. Can anyone help me out with how to find a job, or better yet, a great location for jobs and a place to live, maybe a one bedroom? I appreciate it you guys."

I got a few responses stating that I should make a decision on an area. I think I am going to go with Tampa. It sounds more on the line of what I am looking for. I love the water, I love Palm Trees, I love warm weather! If anyone can help me, as to what areas surround Tampa that may have more affordable living situations. I am looking for an apartment for me and my Chihuahua and a job in Healthcare, but if not Healthcare right away I also have 5 years administrative experience...
Also- is this area big on Personal Training/Fitness?

If anyone has any helpful info I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks,

Ashantae
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2008, 05:26 PM

13,768 posts, read 35,468,883 times
Check out TBO.com for jobs, although unless there is a shortage of ppl applying that live in Tampa already, it may be hard to get a job while living out of state. Most places are going to hire folks that live locally.

Old 06-17-2008, 01:07 PM

69 posts, read 187,482 times
Default Forget it!

Move somewhere else, the job market is horrible here!

Old 06-17-2008, 05:57 PM

104 posts, read 343,310 times
Hey there, if you decide that South Tampa was something you were considering. I would check out the Camden apartments along Westshore. I know they let you take dogs and South Tampa is a great area. You might also try SoHoTampa.com The Website for the South Howard Avenue. as a rental site as well for that area. Good luck, used to live in ATL, dont miss the big city
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay