Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 05:12 PM

877 posts, read 1,907,036 times

Advertisements

We don't have kids yet so schools aren't a concern.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 10:26 PM

1,824 posts, read 8,364,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
Three dogs! Wow..LOL..even pet friendly places might not be keen on that so I can see your dilemma. You're moving to a really great city. I wish I could be an ambassador sometimes here because it can be difficult for newbies to find the good stuff. There's a great dog park nearby on Davis Islands for the pups!
Even closer dog parks for the South of Gandy crowd are Gadsden Park at the end of MacDill Ave near the base, and Picnic Island, at the end of Westshore Blvd/Commerce Drive.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:06 PM

14 posts, read 53,267 times
I live on Paul Avenue 33611 (been here since January) and we have great neighbors! Our street is quiet and everyone is very friendly!

Hope this helps. Good luck

Old 11-19-2008, 06:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,179 times
I will say the dog parks in south Tampa are good. We live on Davis Islands (always a plural cuz it's more than one) and walk our dogs up there. Most people are nice, a few snoob types, but you get that just about anywhere!

Good luck on the move, it's a great part of town.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned, is the closeness to MacDill AFB. When the planes are flying and doing "touch-n-goes" they do make some noise. Also traffic in the morning coming to the base and in early afternoon when they quit for the day can be heavy.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:07 PM

11 posts, read 34,106 times
There is also a dog friendly park across the street from Robinson High School on Mango I believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: